Blake

Gazzy's Point of View

I'mma kill this nigga if I ever see him I swear. On site. I left a couple hundreds on the table and we made our way towards the exit, my security was close behind. In that moment, I wasn't even concerned with myself, I just needed to fuckin protect her. For all the times I felt like I couldn't...

"I'm scared..." She said quietly

"Don't worry baby," I lifted my shirt up, revealing my glock in my waistband "I'mma protect you."

I was already hittin my whole crew up. I sent Purp my location. I'm not about to take any more chances. We made it to the car just as her phone started ringing. I snatched it out of her hand and answered it.

"Stop fuckin with her before I blast you in your fuckin skull, you hear me?"

The voice on the other end laughed.

"You really think you're good enough for her, don't you?"

"BITCH I SAID STOP FUCKIN WITH HER!"

"You're only fooling yourself. Fuckin stupid bullshit ass rapper. You enjoying your 5 minutes of fame? Or are you gonna release another track where you repeat the same shit over and-"

"FUCK YOU!"

I hung up. I was heated. Who the fuck does this nigga think he is?

"Gazzy... don't listen to him. He knows how to get into your head. He used to do it to me all the time..." Her voice broke "I just really wanna get the fuck out of here."

I could see the tears welling up in her eyes. I can't take seeing her like this. The car began to pull away from the restaurant, but it wasn't long before an all too familiar sound pierced the air.

Gunshots.

Elle screamed and we ducked down, I covered her head, I opened the door slightly and fired 5 times randomly, praying to God it would stop long enough for me to get her out of there.

POP! POP! POP!

"What the fuck?!" She cried breathlessly, tears streamed down her angelic face

"Shh...Babygirl shhh.." I cupped her face with trembling hands, trying to comfort her "Its gonna be iite... I'mma handle this. I need you to be quiet for me right now, can you do that?"

She nodded slightly.

The shots stopped... but I could hear footsteps coming closer to the car. Even over all the New York City noise, these footsteps sounded crisp.

"You two aren't even gonna come out and say hello? What a shame."

The voice from the phone..
Elle froze with fear, her body began to shiver at just the voice alone. This is the muhfucka who hit my baby?

I glanced over at my 2 security guards.

"Gazzy. Do not engage with this individual. The police have been-"

Fuck that.

I held my gun up and stepped out of the car. Elle clutched at my ankle, begging me not to get out... but I had to.

This nigga was wearing a suit for some reason. Looking like a damn movie villain. He had one guy with him for... protection I guess? But he was about the same size as me...

Elle's Point of View

Fuck. Fuckfuckfuck. Shit.
I was almost hyperventilating, terrified to make any noise. I could hear everything that was going on outside.

"Fuck is wrong witchu?! Leave Elle the fuck alone." Gazzy yelled

"Are you serious with this dude, Elle? Come fuck with a real man." He called out to me

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!" I screamed

"Say one more fuckin thing." Gazzy warned Blake

His security got out of the car, leaving me alone. I gathered the courage to lift my head and peek out of the window. I saw the face of the man that used to horrify and torture me. Blake...

Just as I started to feel an even worse and overwhelming sense of dread wash over me, Purp and the boys pulled up.

What? Gazzy must've asked them to come back him up...

They all jumped outta the van.

I've never felt so loved and so scared at once. These people really care about me, and because of that, I was afraid for them.

"We got a fuckin problem?" Purp called out

"Do we?" Gazzy asked, keepin the gun on Blake

Blake looked around nervously. What a little bitch. Probably realized he was outnumbered. I used to be so afraid of him...

"This the nigga that won't leave Elle alone?" Purp asked

"Yeah."

Purp shoved Blake into a wall. His minion acted like he was gonna do some shit til Gazzy pointed the glock at him.

"You done buggin Elle yet?" Purp asked "Because we can continue this."

"This can end later or now nigga. Your choice." Gazzy said, getting in his face

There were a few hushed words exchanged, I couldn't hear what was happening anymore... then I saw Gazzy punch Blake in right the fucking jaw.

I laughed. I actually laughed.

Blake held his face, not daring to retaliate. They exchanged more words...

Fuck what are they saying?

A few moments later, Gazzy and his security started to come back to the car. He shoved the gun back into his waistband. I grabbed him and pulled him into the car once he was close enough to the door and we sped off. Gazzy was just holding me close.

"I-I'm sorry you had to do that..." I stuttered

He looked down at me as I clung to him, dreads covering his eyes. He stretched out the hand he'd used to rock Blake's face.

"He ain't gon bother you no more, bebita." He said

"Thank you..."

"Sit up."

I did as he said. I held his dreads out of the way so I could see his sweet babyface. He smiled that silly metallic smile and looked into my eyes.

"I love you.. and I'mma always protect you. And my crew always has your back too."

He dried my tears and gave me a kiss.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹