Furry situation

"Gon!" The white haired kid yelled joyfully as he opened his friends bedroom door holding a brown paper bag full of goodies and finishes a candy bar that he was chewing on. He reaches in the bag and pulls out a blue,yellow and red robot shaped box.

"While I was out I got myself some choco-" and he looks around the room he doesn't see his best friend.

"Uh.. Gon?" He puts the bag on the bed and takes off his light purple sweatshirt revealing a black tank top.

"Gonnnn, I'll share if you come out!" He lied. Killua opens the closet doors and moves the clothes that are hanging.

"Hmm" he closes the doors and walks back to the bed. Kneeling down he lifts up the sheet that was hanging off the bed and peeks underneath.

"Ack!" Killua is tackled and pushed back by a figure. He opens his eyes and looks down towards his torso. Black hair is all he could see.

"Gon..?" The figure sits up his hair is poking out in all directions and his brown eyes look down at his friend.

"Killua!" He sticks his tongue out and starts licking killua's face

"GROSSS! WHAT THE HELL¡! Get off!!" Killua struggled under his friend until he finally got free.

"What's up with you?" Killua lifts his tank top to wipe his face. Gon didn't reply. He just stared at Killua. Killua got creeped out and pushed his face away.

"Stop it, baka" he glared off to the side.  Then Killua looked back at Gon and study him. Looking behind Gon Killua notices a black tail.

"Wait.. TAIL?!?"

*20 minutes later*
"So wait, let me get this straight.. You saw a lady with colored bottles and bought one. Not asking what it was. And you drank it?" Gon nodded and Killua facepalmed. 

"Well, she did say it only lasts til' morning" Gon got distracted by a ladybug that made its way into the room thought the window.

Killua scratched the side of his head. "She said it lasts until morning... Oh dear... this will be interesting..."

10pm(Killuas POV)
All he does is kick.. I glared at the wall as Gon kicks me in the back.
He's asleep but still kicking.
He kicked me in the back of the head so I kicked him off the bed.
'W H Y DO I HAVE TO SLEEP WITH THIS IDIOT '

11pm (Killuas POV)
I stare at the ceiling. Gons whining... Again...
I take the pillow and shove it on my face.
When will it end.....

12am (no ones POV)
Gon watches Killuas sleeping face as he snores lightly. Killua realizes that he's being watched so he opens his eyes and quickly looked at gon.

"W-what?" Killua questioned his friend. Gon shrugged "I like your face" gon says starring at him again. "Well, stop.." Killua rolls over and faces the opposite direction. Gon whines
"You want me to stop liking your face?"

Gon sits up and look at the back of killuas head. Killua glares at the wall. "Yes. Now go to sleep baka"

Five minutes later
Killua opens his eyes and glares once more. "Gon! Stop" gon had got off the bed and sat on the side watching Killua. Killua rolled over and turned his back to him.

"Killua..?" Killua opens his eyes and looks into Gons. "What." He glares "can I kiss you?" Killua shuts his eyes "no, just go to sle- wait what??" Killua opens his eyes quickly and looks at gon and sits up.  Gon smiles and blushes. "Can I.. Kiss you?"

Killua blushes "w-why?" Gon leans in closer "cuz, it'll be funn!" He smiled as he looked at killuas lips.

"B-but go-"
"Sh.. Please let me?" Gon leans in more still looking at killuas lips. Killua blushes and closes his eyes. As their lips meet Killua blushes furiously.

Killua's eyes roll into the back of his head. "G-gon" he mumbles. Gon pulls away..
'it's hot.. too hot..'

Gon gets on the bed and sits on killuas lap kissing him more. Killuas hands slightly move around gons waist. 'He's so small..' his slim fingers slip into gons pj shorts. Killua then opens his eyes and pushes gon away. Gon is confused. "NOT RIGHT" he rolls over and closes his eyes tightly.

8am
"Okay. So you're saying gon grabbed the wrong one and this one lasts two days and one night??" The old woman nods. Killua pouts and shoved his hands in his pockets. He mumbles stuff as Gon follows him.

"She shouldn't be selling that crap." Killua pouts.
"W-ell-" killua pokes gons forehead.
"You should be smart enough NOT to buy it" gons face goes blank.

Killua walks ahead of gon who's realizing he needs to think more. But. Then gets distracted by a woman selling kittens.  He then forgets what he was thinking about.

'I wanted to.. but he's not himself..." killua blushes as he covers his face.

"Maybe after this is over..." gon runs up next to killua. His tail wagging. "Maybe what is over?"
Killua smiles, "nothing.."

—————————————

Thank you for reading!!