The Student Council's Relationship [Izuku x Medaka] (Medaka Box)

Special Request made due to All_Mighty_Loki

"Alright, now we have several other student councils coming in today for the monthly meetings and gathering." Momo addresses the class as was instructed by Aizawa. "Everyone be on their best behavior and try not to pick a fight with them." Momo said as she along with the rest of the student council of class 1-A: Iida, Todoroki, Bakugou and Izuku returned to their seats. 

"Man this sucks, we gotta act nice to some stuck up pricks that'll come by here." Bakugou growled under his breath, causing Midoriya to sweatdrop a bit. 'Yeah...I feel like Kacchan's gonna start most of the fights here.' Izuku thought as he knew Kacchan would do something like that. 

As the lessons went on, Izuku became a bit distracted by the thought of meeting new students coming in for the meeting. From what he heard these were more like a party than any actual meeting addressing issues. Just other council members talking, making friends and exchanging ideas for how to deal with students. 

'I wonder if she'll come here.' Izuku said, recalling a certain someone he was close to in the past and still somewhat today. How they meet was by coincidence if some could say. He was a boy looking for someone to play with, and there he met her. She agreed to play and the two have been friends ever since. 

Now as best Izuku could describe her when talking to someone, she was considered eccentric, caring, compassionate and a bit dense. But that made all the more reason to be glad they were friends. Sure the occasional fights would happen with other kids due to her being a bit dense at what was happening, but with Izuku stepping in, somehow it all turned right. 

Well, except for when it included Katsuki. He outright hated her in all, but in the most humorous way Izuku found it, she was still trying to be friends with him when they were younger. Never had he seen Kacchan run away from a girl fast before in his life. All while she still smiled and laughed as she chased him around the playground. 

In fact, her motivating him is what helped him into getting strong enough for UA. When high school then started,  she had went to a different academy, but they still walk home together at the station since they lived near each other. "Come in." Aizawas monotone voice broke his thoughts as the door slid open. 

Revealing several students: a girl with brown hair and glasses, a tall blonde with hair draping down to his shoulders, a small teen with deep blue eyes, another blonde with a more wild and blonde hair but with black shadowing underheath his hair. And then his eyes meet her as she looked around.

"Oh! Sorry for bothering. We're just looking at some of the classes. I'm Zenkichi Hitoyoshi Gen Affairs Manager of Hakinowa Academy." The blonde with delinquent like hair said as the others began to introduce themselves. "Kouki Akune. Yo! Secretary." He said as he smiled and brought his arms back to his head.

"Hello I am Mogana Kikaijima, Treasurer of Hakinowa Academy's student council. Nice to meet you all." She said as she pushed her glasses up a bit and bowed lightly. "Misogi Kumagawa. Vice President and destroys a bunch of things." He said as he smiled nonchalantly at that last part. 'He's gonna piss off Bakugou' A majority thought came of the class as they can already see the fight happening between them. 

"And she-HUH!?" Zenkichi shouted as a girl suddenly jumped into class head first, heading and crashing into Midoriya. Both falling as the desk timbered down and causing the other students to look at him. "Hahaha! You're pretty eager today as usual." Izuku said as everyone took note of the girl. 

She had long purple hair that was waist down, along with smooth skin and red eyes. Many of the girls, along with Mineta and Kaminari grew jealous at her chest as the uniform she wore revealed a quite sum of them. Along with her body's curves and skirt, revealing quite a pair of long legs.