Chapter 33

When you wake the next day you are shocked to see that they T.V. is still there. Part of you thought or was hoping that maybe it had been a dream. You didn't want them to spend this type of money on you and now you felt guilty. You shake your head as you stare at your reflection in the giant, black screen. You couldn't grasp why he would spend so much money on you. It was kind of ridiculous, but you were grateful for what he had done.

You look at your phone to see what time it is. You still had five minutes until Myung would be here to take you to the studio. You decide that you would bring Taehyung a gift as a form of 'payback', but nothing you could do in five minutes would amount to him buying you an entire television. However, anything was better than nothing. You know that Taehyung loves food so you decide to make him a little snack basket. You fill it with fruit, crackers, bread from the bakery, and sweets. You were hoping he would like it, but you're pretty sure he would. Just as you finish your phone dings letting you know that Myung was patiently waiting outside. You grab your bag and basket and head out of the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the studio you text Taehyung telling him to meet you outside. You didn't want the other boys to see you bringing him a gift, you knew that they would be jealous if they saw. Taehyung, however, takes his precious time meeting you outside and by the time he gets there you are slightly frustrated.

"야!, I told you to meet me here five minutes ago." You whine as he approaches. He smiles sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sorry jagi, I was trying not to look suspicious." He says. You push the basket into his chest looking away from him, with a slight tint on your cheeks.

"I brought this for you." You mutter. "Thank you for the T.V." Taehyung grabs the basket and you let your arms fall to your sides.

"Woah, is this all for me." He wonders.

"Yes, it's my way of saying thank you...for the t.v." You say, "I know it's not much, but I didn't really have time to-"

You're cut off by Taehyung pulling you into to a tight hug. Your body goes stiff at the unexpected contact. But you let him hug you and you hug him back.

"Tae... we should go inside." You tell him. "We don't want to keep the other members waiting." You say. He breaks away from the hug.

"Ahhh okay." He says. He grabs your hand and starts walking toward the building.

"You have to hide that basket." You tell him letting him lead the way.

"I know, I know." He says. Then with a smile he turns your way and adds , "So...when is movie night." This brings a smile to your face.

"You bought the T.V. so you can choose." You tell him. His smile widens.

"Every night then." Taehyung proclaims. The two of you are now within the building.You frown at him.

"오빠," You whine," don't be ridiculous.I have to choreograph for you guys. And I need sleep."

"진짜, did you call me 오빠," he says. Your face heats realizing what you'd done. And you shake your head really quickly pulling your hand out of his.

"No, I-"

"You did! Ha! I'm you-" You slap your hand over his mouth.

"Shhhh! Be quiet Tae." You beg him. He seems to calm down so you remove your hand from his mouth. "Can you please just go put the basket away so that we can go get work done." He nods, but you can see that a small smile is still playing on his lips. You roll your eyes at him as he walks away from you, waving over the back of his head.

As Taehyung goes to hide his gift from you, you head into the studio where the other boys had been waiting patiently.

"Good morning!" You say to the boys smiling at them.

"Good morning,"They say greeting you back.

"Have you seen Tae?" Jin wonders. You shrug.

"He was walking somewhere when I got here." You say, which wasn't completely a lie so you didn't feel absolutely terrible for saying it.

"Okay."Jin says.

"I hoped you guys practiced some more after dinner." You say stepping to the center of the room. "It's only going to get harder."

"Oh no... she's in boss mode." Somebody whispers. It sounds like Jimin. You turn on him with a glare that could cause hell to freeze over.

"What did you say." You question him. His eyes go wide and he holds his hands up in a defensive way.

"Nothing (Y/N)-ssi)," Jimin says quickly. You laugh at his reaction.

"I'm just kidding calm down." You say. The other boys laugh with you

"Jimin-ie got scared." Hoseok teases him.

"Ya! You would've too if she looked at you like that." Jimin says trying to defend himself. You laugh a little more.

"Okay okay. Time to get to work."You say finally, "Did you guys stretch already?" You ask them. They shake their heads.

"Let's do that then," Just as everyone begins stretching Taehyung walks in.

"Always late," Yoongi says, shaking his head as Taehyung rushes in.

"Sorry hyung." Taehyung apologizes, bowing slightly to Yoongi. You feel bad about it because technically you were the reason that he was late in the first place.

"It's fine, let's just stretch," You say trying to take some of the attention off of Tae. It seems to work and you begin leading the group in stretches. You later find, much to your embarrassment, that Jimin is more flexible than you are, so you let him take the lead. Once you guys finish that you have the boys run through both new choreographies and critic the small mistakes they made. By the time you were done with them, this dance was going to look amazing. You were excited to see it on tour.

"Okay," You say clapping your hands together. "The second one still needs a lot of work, but before I do that I have to ask you guys something. Is there anything that you would like to see added to the dance." Like a school kid, Jungkook raises his hand asking you to call on him. You nod your head in his direction letting it be known that it was okay for him to speak.

"You could add hip thrust. "He says then noticing how abrut the dance sounds he adds," Our fans like that."

You were surprised to hear something so lewd come out of the mouth of the youngest member, but if that was what he wanted in his choreography who were you to deny.

"'(Y/N), Jungkook is a pervert, don't let his age fool you," Namjoon says as if he can read your thoughts. Now you were left to wonder if the fans liked it or was it just Jingkook himself who wanted to do it. Either way, as the choreographer it was up to you to make sure that the job got done. Jungkook looks embarrassed by the comment.

"Let's be nice," You say feeling like some sort of elementary teacher. "Anything else you guys want to be added to it?"

"I think Jungkook was the only one," Taehyung says.

"Okay, I'll see what I can do." You say," Let's run through this one more time though, just so I can see it." You walk to the stereo hitting the play button so the music fills the room once more.You watch the dance carefully mentally taking notes of what you could add where, and whose part needed the most work. When they finish you cheer for them.

"Good job!" You exclaim, "I think that's enough for the day. I'll see you all on Monday."

"Can't you come over tonight, it's Friday," Yoongi says shocking you.

"Um...I dunno, I need to work on the choreography." You explain. You didn't want to be blunt and just turn them away but at the same time there was work that needed to be done and if you didn't do it you might get fired.

"We'll help you," Hoseok says. 

"Mmmm okay, but you guys have to buy me ice cream." You say.

"Sound like a deal." Jimin agrees,

"Okay, let's go."