22%

let me just add this here because i have been replaying this part for 293535 times i am deceased

and DOES ANYONE WATCH KOREAN ODYSSEY BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T, WHAT ARE YOU dOInG?!

+

"What if," He stops, taking a long pause. "I mean, would you get back together with me?"

".... What do you mean?"

"What if I say I can forgive you and that I want to get back with you?" He asks, looking right at my eyes.

When I don't reply and avert my gaze to somewhere else, it's as if he is some magician that can read minds, he says, "You can't, right? Because there's Jimin. You can't do that to him."

"I t—"

"Leave it." He cuts me off, standing up. "You don't want to hurt him."

"I don't want to hurt you too." I quickly say, stopping him by grabbing his wrist.

"I think that's a lie." He chuckles sarcastically and yanks his wrist away from my grip.

"It's not!" I immediately deny. "It's just — he was there for me the whole time and he always tried his best to make me happy. He's a good guy and I think if i break him like that —"

"So are you going to date him?"

"No!" I immediately answer and reach to hold his hand again, "I love you, Yoongi and yes, I do want to get back with you. I never stopped loving you and I don't think I will ever stop. I love you a lot."

He cups my cheek and wipes the tears away, which i didn't even know were there.

"But, I don't think we should get back yet. Because," I pause, "I like Jimin. I think it would be best if we wait until this crush on him goes away."

"Move in with me." He abruptly says.

"H-Huh?"

"Come live with me." He says, "Do you think you can stop liking him when you guys literally see each other every day?"

I chew the inside of my cheek, "No."

"Yeah. So moving in is —"

"No, Yoongi. I've lived there for 4 years now. I can't just like, leave suddenly and move in with you. They wouldn't say anything but.. I don't want to do that. Plus, Jaein will be alone."

He sighs, "If you don't want to then, it's okay."

I nod, my fingers fidgeting with the ends of my sweater sleeves.

"We should go back." He says and I just reply with a nod before we start walking side by side.

"When are you going back tomorrow?" He asks.

"Around lunch."

"Let's get lunch together, then." He smiles and suddenly holds my hand with his large, warm one.