Ch25 : Unbelievable Lies

Chapter 25: Unbelievable Lies

     [Edited: September 8, 2015]

     (Harry's P.O.V)

     The girls shoved us out of the room, and we fell on top of eachother. Groaning, I got out of the dog pile, and brushed off the imaginary dust.

     After I helped the rest of the boys to get up, I became bored and nosy, so I put my ear onto the hear.

     "We are letting you date. . ."

     "Wanted to change the rule. . ."

     "Why?"

     "Well, because. . ."

     And for the rest of the conversation, I stayed silent and shocked.

     Calum liked Lilly? Jake liked Riley? I haven't known them for a while, and now they're hitting on my little sisters? I have to go speak to them now. They're only 13 years old, for Pete's sake!

     "Harry!!!" Liam yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up. The girls were standing at the door, and I gave them a glare. Riley looked sad. I then suddenly felt guilty.

     "Can I talk to you girls. . . in private?" I asked, my voice, cold.

     They nodded slowly, sensing my anger. I lead them downstairs, and outside onto the patio. Putting my feet into the pool, my back facing them.

     The girls followed me silently. The moonlight shone on the water, reflecting it back to the air.

     "So. . ." I started.

     (El's P.O.V)

     Why is Harry being all protective suddenly. It's like we did something wrong!!

     "What's wrong, Harry? I know you and the boys were eavesdropping on our conversation, but what now?" I exclaimed.

     Harry shot me a glare. "No. They're too young to date!! I don't want them going through break ups, and heartbreaks now!!" He fought back.

     "How old were you when you started dating Harry?" Dani challenged.

     He looked down. "12. . ." Then he looked up again, "But that doesn't make a difference that they should start. Boys are confusing and really dumb when it comes to romance, they make mistakes. And those mistakes can hurt the girls."

     "Harry." Perrie started.

     "No!!! Please, stop begging. I don't want my little sisters dating yet. They're growing up too fast!!" Harry cried. Lilly stepped up.

"Har-bear. . ." She started, calling him by his nickname. "We know the right boys. We can make the right choices. And that's when you boys come in. If we get a breakup and we are sad,you help us. We love you and you love us. Please Harry, trust us."

     He sighed. A moment later, he nodded. "Okay. . . but if someone breaks your hearts, I'll do a whole lot more, than break their face."

     Riley laughed and shook her head. "Then that will be a lot of broken faces. Don't do it, it possibly wouldn't be their fault."

     "When were you boys actually going to let us date?" Lilly asked, tilting her head like a puppy. I wish I took a picture of it.

     Harry looked away sheepishly. "25. . ." Our eyes popped out of our sockets.

     "REALLY?!!" the girls and I shrieked. Riley and Lilly cracked up and were now on the ground.

     ~~~~

     (Liam's P.O.V)

     Harry was acting really weird after the girls came out of their room. Yes, all of us over heard the conversation, and were totally fine with it. But with Harry, I think he's the most protective.

     After a few minutes, Harry, the girls, Lilly and Riley walked in. Lilly and Riley's faces were red, like they were laughing. Harry was smiling sheepishly.

     "What happned?" I asked, crossing my arms. They looked at each other. "Ummm. . . we were just agreeing on the boy thing." Dani answered awkwardly.

     I nodded. The clock read 11:12pm. I freaked out.

     "Oh God! You two should be fast asleep!! It's way past your bed time!" I yelled. Lilly shrugged. Riley had the same reaction as me.

     "We're 13 years old. How many times do I have to repeat it?! Do we really need a bed time?! Oh please, don't tell anybody about this." Lilly groaned, rolling her eyes.

     "Come on, Lilly!! We must sleep unless we will be late and very tired tomorrow! Then you will sleep during class, get detention and miss class! Then you will not pass the tests, not go to college and will never get an actual life! Oh dear Lord, we must sleep, now, now, now!!" Riley shrieked, grabbing her sister's wrist. All the girl did was worry and think responsibly. That's my sister!

     "But there's no scho-" Lilly started, but didn't finish, because of her sister dragging her up the stairs.

     We all laughed and it suddenly turned into loud yawns. The rest of us watched some telly, and soon got tired. One by one, they went upstairs and got to bed. Finally, it was just me and Harry left.

     "What were you really talking about?" I asked, curious. He looked at me.

     "I was just really worried about the girls. I don't want them to grow up too fast." He replied.

     I nodded. That was sweet. And for once, I wasn't the mature one.

     "Good job Harry, you are actually growing up," I joked. He laughed.

     "Yeah, I guess. But that'll never happen to Lou. He's just too childish."

     Several minutes later, I got tired, so I made my way upstairs. I opened my door, and slowly walked to my bed, not wanting to awake anyone.

     -----

     (Lilly's P.O.V)

     I still can't process through my mind that. . . Calum likes me. I never expected it. But I don't regret it. I like him too. But a guy never really said he liked me. I felt happy, excited.

     But I don't think he likes me that much. I doubt it. This is possibly all a lie. And if it is? What'll I do then?

     -----

     (Riley's P.O.V)

     Boys are confusing. Yes, but also - I guess cute. But I would've never thought Jake like me. It was obvious Calum liked Lilly. But Jake? Nope. I'm not going to believe it. Boys are confusing. They make lies and say they like things, then change it.

     I'm going to stick to my conscience, and not believe it. I don't like lies. . . and I don't like boys.

-------

Authors note

Sorry I've been updating late guys, I've been busy for a while. It's summer, but I barely have time, it's weird.

And yes, I'm losing my ideas, I got ideas for chapters ahead, but right now, my mind is blank. I have no ideas for what is happening now, so please try helping me by commenting some things u want to happen.

And also sorry for the lame chapters, like I said, I have no ideas for what's happening right now.

Anyways, keep reading, commenting, following, voting and sharing!!!!!

-luv Lianne😝