Norse Gods

Mew's POV

We reach Germany to see Loki making everyone bow to him when a lone old man stands up. As Loki goes to attack the man with a blast from his scepter. Steve lands in front of the old man shield in front of him deflecting the shoot back to Loki. Natasha powers the weapons as I sit beside her in the copilot seat still buckled up.

"Loki drop the weapon and stand down" Natasha tells him over the speakers. But instead he shoots at us and avoids the blast while I hold on tight. "You ok Mew?" she asks and I nod my head. I look below to see Steve and Loki fighting. "The guy's all over the place" she mumbles as she tries to line up a shoot.

"Agent Romanoff, did you miss me?" a man's voice asks as Shoot to Thrill starts to play. I look at the screen and it says that to PA system had been overridden. Just then Ironman appears shooting Loki. He lands and aims all his weapons at Loki. "Make your move reindeer games" he tells Loki. As Steve walks up beside him with his shield.

Loki's armour disappears as he puts the scepter down. Ironman puts his weapons away saying 'good move'. "Mr Stark" Steve says and Ironman replies 'Captain'. Natasha lands the jet and Loki is brought on board and strapped down. I go in buckle up in the seat opposite him smiling.

Hi, I'm Mew I tell him telepathically and he looks at me shocked. I hear your the god of mischief, do you know any good games? I ask.

Of course I do, did you want to play one with me? he asks smirking and I nod my head excitedly. At the thought of playing game with the Norse god of mischief. When we get to SHIELD, my team will come to release me. I need you to bring me my scepter he explains.

Sounds like fun, but you promise not to hurt anyone? I ask and he nods his head. Ok, this will be our secret I tell him and smiles gently. I tune back into the present to hear Ironman calling Steve a capsicle. I also notice he'd removed his helmet and see he's Tony Stark. My dad told me about him, he's a billionaire inventor and protects New York as Ironman. He's also the only person to have successfully created a small arc reactor.

Just then there was a clap of thunder and Loki looks scared. As I cover my ears to protect them from the loud sound. Lighting flashes through the sky as Steve looks at Loki. "What's the matter? Scared of a little lighting?' he asks.

"I am not overly fond of what follows" Loki tells him. Just then a bang sounds from the roof, like something had landed on it. Ironman puts on his helmet and opens the back hatch.

"What are you doing?" Steve asks him. Just then a man with long blonde hair and red cape lands on the open platform. He throws a hammer at Ironman before ripping Loki from his seat. The hammer flew back to him and he left with Loki. Ironman goes after them with Steve not far behind with a parachute. As I unbuckle myself.

"I'd sit this one out Cap" Natasha tells him.

"Can't see how I can" he tells her.

"These men come from legend, they're basically gods" she states.

"There's only one god maam, and I pretty sure he doesn't dress like that" Steve states before jumping out of the jet. I jump after him as Natasha screams my name. I form a bubble below me and bounce on it giggling happily.

"That's not something you see everyday" a voice says and I turn to see Loki.

"Loki, I found you!" I cheer landing in front of him. "Can we play another game please?" I ask.

"No, but come see this" he says leading me to the ledge. There I see Steve confronting the man who took Loki. "That is Thor" he tells me.

"You're brother" I say.

"He is not my brother" Loki states.

"Why not? Because you're adopted, that doesn't change how he feels about you Loki. You're his brother and always will be. Just as Bruce Banner will always be my Papa. Being adopted doesn't matter" I tell him.

"You are wise for your age" he tells me as the fight finishes.

"Mew, why are you out here?" Steve asks kneeling before me.

"I was bored, are we going back to Papa now?" I ask.

"Yes we are" he says picking me up as Ironman and Thor lead Loki back to the jet. "Now rest" Steve instructs after buckling me in. I snuggle more into my seat as a blanket is placed over me and fall asleep.

A/N

Picture above of Loki Laufeyson and Thor Odinson together.