Notice

I will be 'completing' this book once I feel that the 'younger years' has reached its limits. Which means that there will be a Second Book with it starting when Helena goes to the Unlocking Ceremony. 

So there will be a timeskip between this book and the next. Mostly I'm doing this because I have so many damn chapters written for this one already, it would bring in more Readers to have a completed book and it is a lot more clean in my opinion to not continuously thrust time skips in one book. I find Time skips rather annoying if it is a constant. Just my personal opinion and I'm sure many of my Readers don't really mind all that much. 

Anyways, I am just letting you know that there will be a Second Book soon and this 'Chapter on Life' will conclude relatively shortly. No, there won't be a long wait for the Second Book. I will pick up releasing chapters immediately after this one is complete. There won't be a break between so you won't need to worry about that. 

Since I'm coming to the 'end' of this book it has been a bit difficult for me to figure out how I will end it. It is my baby and as such it is hard to 'let go' even if I will be moving forward to 'better things'. I know how this book will end off and as such I keep trying to drag it out lol. Anyways, thank you all so much for bearing with me and encouraging me so much with your Views, Votes, and Comments. 

Hope everyone is having an amazing day/afternoon/night, wherever you may be. :) 

'Ain't no rest for the wicked'