Jimin

You were standing near your locker, glancing at the guy you thought you loved. He was flirting with other girls, or so you thought. The last time you talked to him was when you two were arguing about him kissing another girl. He said she kissed him but the way he's been acting towards you didn't convince you.

He was talking to a girl that you knew since the third grade. You were friends with her until she admitted to you that she has feelings for Jimin. You couldn't trust anyone. But you do admit that you miss him.

You notice the girl feeling his muscles, being the skank that she always was. You try not to let it bother you but the feeling at the pit of your stomach made you want to punch the locker. Before you saw anything else that you might regret, you closed your locker and walked to your class.

You weren't excited because your partner was no one other than Jimin. You try to make time pass by staring at the clock but that's only making it slow down. You can feel Jimin staring you down but you just shake it off and listened to the teacher.

~~

You were invited to sit with one of the cheerleaders and her gang. You weren't that excited but it beats sitting by yourself. You followed her until you reached the table. You didn't think anyone else would be sitting there but you were wrong as you watched Jimin and that girl flirting with each other.

"Come on (y/n). Sit down", the cheerleader said.

You were hesitant but sit down either way. You felt uncomfortable as you could hear her whispering things towards Jimin. You didn't hear words from Jimin but you know what he would say.

"So Jimin, are you gonna take Jen to our party?   There's gonna be beer and empty bedrooms", the cheerleader said.

"Yeah, Jimin we should go. It'll be lots of fun. It's better then going to some lame restaurant with no privacy", Jen said, emphasizing the word restaurant.

Your anger grew. How did she know about your favorite place? And how dare she make fun of it.

"Uh..I don't know..", Jimin spoke.

"Come on. I bet she'll make you forget about that crazy ex..whoever that was", another girl said, causing everyone else to laugh.

You tried to keep the tears in but as they kept talking about your relationship with Jimin, you couldn't take it anymore. You got up and ran towards the girl's bathroom. You locked yourself in a stall and cried.

~~

When school was over, you had to force yourself to walk out into the public, towards your locker. You can feel everyone watching, mocking you. You were overwhelmed so you had to quickly grab your stuff from your locker and be on your way.

Then you froze as your locker was vandalized with marker. The word 'slut' written on it. Everyone who passed by you whispered that word. You couldn't take it anymore so you ran back to your house without getting your books.

You sighed as your body entered you house. You dropped your backpack on the floor and grabbed a water bottle. You had to hydrate yourself from all the running. It seems like that's what you always do. Run. You hate it.

Your phone rang and without looking at the contact, you answered.

"Hello", you said monotonously.

"(Y/n).."

Your head snapped up at the familiar voice. You felt your throat swelling, preventing you from being able to talk.

"I wanna talk to you. Open the door."

You checked the peephole of your door. He was standing on the other side, phone in hand. You gathered up the courage to open the door and glare at him.

"Hey", he said.

"What do you want?", you asked with attitude.

"I wanna talk. Can I come in?", he asked.

"Where's your girlfriend?", you asked, rolling your eyes.

"She's not my girlfriend", he said.

"Yeah..whatever", you said, standing aside to let him in.

As he walked passed you, you can smell his scent, like minty cologne. He examined your house, remembering all the fun times you two had. You wondered what he wanted to talk about so you walked over to him to get ignored with.

"What do you want to talk about?", you asked as you crossed your arms over your chest, slightly leaning on one leg.

"I want to apologize. I know I made things hard for you and i feel terrible. I don't have feelings for Jen. Yeah I do admit she likes me but.. I don't feel the same way for her....I miss you", he said, eyes frowning yet his lips were curved upwards.

"You kissed someone else. And I'm the one who's being called a slut", you said.

"I never kissed anyone. I already explained it to you. She kissed me and I pulled away. Why do you assume that I cheated on you?", he asked.

"Because you can have any girl you want and you chose me. Why did you choose me? I'm not as attractive as Jen. I'm not as talented as the cheerleaders. I'm not even smart. You're the opposite of that. Every time I see you with a girl that's not like me, I always think to myself that you could be so much happier with her. You know, I don't even know why we're having this conversation. Just go find someone that makes you happy and that you'll love and marry and have kids with. Just go-"

You were cut off by Jimin placing his lips against yours as he pushed you up against the wall. You were caught off guard so you just stood there. As he pulled away, he kept a close distance.

"I love you. I wanna marry you. I wanna have kids with you. I only want you", he whispered.

He attached his lips against yours once again until he carried you to your bedroom, connecting with him again. He made you forget about all of your worries.
_______________________________

I know you guys wanted a second part for the Taehyung imagine and I tried to write it but didn't like the way it was going so I gave up. I'm so sorry but I hope this makes up for it😭