Your Song Together

(These won't be songs by the Traveling Wilburys... that'll be in a later chapter!)

Otis: 'Fooled Around and Fell in Love' by Elvin Bishop

This lovely song fits your relationship with Otis to a T. Being a musician, Otis has had a lot of flings with all sorts of girls. He didn't plan on slowing down, but when he met you, he was surprised at how attached he became, and at the end of the day, Otis loves you truly, above all others.

Charlie T. Jr.: 'For Your Love' by The Yardbirds

There isn't anything Charlie wouldn't do for you, and you feel the same for him. The Yardbirds just seem to convey the affections perfectly in this tender song.

Lefty: 'Never My Love' by The Association

Lefty can be quiet at times, and sometimes you fear that he's grown tired of you. Unfortunately, he feels the same way at times, as he's older and sometimes worries cross his mind that you'd rather be with a younger man. However, you and Lefty's love is one that you don't find everyday. It's truly something special and you two cannot be parted.

Lucky: 'Blue Moon' by The Marcels

You and Lucky both shared a fear that you'd be alone for all your lives and never find true love. However, that worry has vanished since the fateful day that you two met and fell for one another.

Nelson: 'Even the Nights are Better' by Air Supply

Yes, Air Supply are the kings of sappy music, but you can't help think of Nelson when you happen to hear this song. It makes you think of how the both of you have had heartbreak in the past, but now that you're together, there's no more loneliness to be felt.