T H I R T E E N

| boys are so confusing smh. I'm sure they think the same way about us, girls. This is a Richie Tozier imagine btw ;) |

The bell rings signaling that class is over. I stack my books and as im about to place them in my backpack they get knocked down on the ground. I look up to see who did it and of course it's the one and only Richie Tozier.

Ever since I first moved to Derry three weeks ago he's been a total ass to me. Taking my stuff, pushing me, calling me names. And I've had it.

"Ohmyfuckinggod," I mumble.

"Im sorry what was that?" He says leaning against my desk, his face two inches away from mine.

"Can you please leave me alone," I say, rolling my eyes and bending over to pick up my books.

"Now where would the fun in that be, love?" He smiles, a beautiful smile. Fuck. Don't get me wrong Richie is really attractive, but ugh if only he wasn't a jerk.

I roll my eyes and place my books in my backpack. I collect my classwork and get up from my desk. I hand my teacher the work then, walk out of the classroom and too my locker, which Richie follows me too.

"C'mon babe, I'm just messing around. Can't you take a joke?" He says, slamming my locker door closed when I had barely opened it.

"For fucks sake," - I roll my eyes - ",To you they're just jokes, but to me uh uh. Your annoying, and dumb, and a fucking asshole! What did I do to make you hate me? Can you please... Just. Leave. Me. Alone!" I yell, waving my hands in frustration.

I give him one last look before quickly walking away to my next class, which I have him in UGH!

-

I walk into my Social Studies and sit down in the back next to Beverly.

"Hey girl!" She says, bringing me into a hug.

"Hey!" I smile.

"So how's Richie treating you?" She says. She thinks that Richie likes me and that's the reason why he always messes with me, but I highly doubt it..

"Same as always." I sigh.

"Speaking of the devil." She says, signaling to the door, where the trashmouth himself had just walked in.

He gives me a look, a look he's never given me.. a look of sorrow and regret. Hmm. Weird. He always smirks, or wiggles his eyebrows.

About 20 minutes of class has passed by and I've caught Richie starring at me more than three times.

"Richie keeps staring at me." I whisper to Beverly, who sits right next to me. She looks at him ND surely he's staring at me, but he quickly turns away when we look at him.

The teacher tells us to writes some notes and in the middle of me writing a sentence, a folded piece of paper with a frowny face lands on my table. I turn my head to see Richie staring at me.
'open it' he mouths.

I unfold the letter and the first thing I see was the words 'IM SORRY' written big, in blue pen on top.

"IM SORRY,

Your right I have been annoying, and dumb, and a fucking asshole and im really sorry. Truth is I like you, like a lot.. I don't why I thought that being mean to you was gonna get me with you, but yeah.. I like you. Ever since I first met you there was something about you that was different from anyone else. I don't know what it is. I don't know what you did to make me fall for you, but I fell and im hoping you will be there to catch me. Holy fuck what am I saying. That's the most cheesiest thing I've ever said... But it's true.. I should tell you this in person, but I don't think you wanna talk me. I don't know why I gave this to you.. Just thought you should know that I don't hate you, I like you. I hope you accept my apology.

Seriously,
Richie.

P.s.
Tell Beverly she was right... Because she knew I liked you all along.."

I place the piece of paper down. What the hell.. Richie likes me? What a surprise. I turn my head to look at him and he gives me a soft smile, which I return.

| It's currently 11:09 which is early, but im really tired so im gonna go to sleep. This imagine is in two parts. Part two will be up sometime tomorrow. Thank you for over 400 reads :) love ya! |