Marvel oc #5

OC

Name: Nova
Age: 18
Gender: female
Parents: unknown
Sexuality: straight
Appearance:

Name: NovaAge: 18Gender: female Parents: unknown Sexuality: straight Appearance:

Except she has hands instead of paws. Or at least their more hand like.
Personality: To he decided.
Powers: her looks, the scales on her tail are practically impenetrable.
Backstory: nova grew up in a HYDRA base. As she grew, the scientists slowly changed her genetics to that of an animal. And they decided to play god and made a mythical animal. Nova was kidnapped from her mother at the age of 3 weeks old. Well not so much kidnapped as her mother gave her away because she couldn't care for her and HYDRA got her. Anyway, they raised her as a lab experiment, slowly changing her. They changed her genetics slowly as she aged, and eventually made a Manticore. They also trained her mind to take in small details and pick things apart. They taught her how to controller animal instincts and how to fight. Nova was kept like an animal, but less like a zoo and more like a pet. She didn't know she was a prisoner for the longest time. Nova was basically allowed to roam the base as long as she didn't go to the holding cells. She was even allowed outside sometimes. Though not often, having been told that if normal people found out about her existence she would be hunted and killed. HYDRA stopped changing her genetics at age 10. And started on testing her physical and mental changes. "To learn how to help you" They always told her. In reality they were trying to recreate her since she was the only survivor of the experimentation she went through. Or at least only sane survivor. There was one other but he was in a vegetative state.