Enabler

Chapter Two

[9 hours before Kim Taehyung gets slapped]

Oki's eyes squint open. The backs of his thighs trail naked against another soft side. The woman's body hides under the blanket that falls over both, her shoulders, hair, and bottoms of her legs peek out. From what Okie notices with his head arched back, she's a pretty woman. She's beautiful, she's naked, and she sleeps soundly on his bed with him.

With a sigh, the paling boy sits up. His back hurts from the night he had last night, scratches. "Fuck," he mumbles, getting to grab clothing and dress while staring over at a digital clock by his bed.

His bed has legs and a headboard.

Muscles at his arms flex when he pulls over his white tee, hiding his pecks and abs that clench from tenseness. Shaggy hair pulled back from his face with a cap he places on backwards, the boy doesn't button his washed-up blue jeans, stepping outside into the hallway.

As he walks, he fumbles with the button. There's a slight burdening at his stomach when looking down at his phone. He sees the phone calls, the text messages. All from his girlfriend, you. Not wanting his heart to tumble, the man places his phone into his back pocket, straightens, and enters the kitchen.

"Jungkook get up, it's almost noon." Taehyung's voice is heard. Oki smiles a little, just a little when spotting Jungkook moan and grumble, snuggling into the bean-bag on the ground. In the position the first-year puts himself, it's clear he's going to wake up with an aching side.

"Mornin'," Oki sighs, moving to the fridge to grab left-overs but finding none.

Taehyung, clean and washed-up, looks up with a towel around his drenched neck; torso naked with Puma sweats. The slender man doesn't carry much muscle in comparison to Oki but holds natural abs that hide from the towel's beige ends. His fit exterior comes and goes with months. It helps that there isn't much in their cabinets other than cereals and ramen, with milk in the fridge.

"Hey, get home late last night?" Taehyung asks, smirking as he kicks the bag Jungkook lays on. The boy hits the floor, a huge splat ringing all ears. Even with the fall to the ground, Jungkook doesn't wake. Groaning and falling back to sleep.

Oki forces a smile. Too tired to function as he prepares himself cereal. "To be honest, I don't remember when I came home or who I came with?"

Taehyung laughs, grabbing the sides of his towel before leaning one side by the counter. The counter with fake marble patterns designed over. "Still struggling with figuring out the girls' names you sleep with?"

"Never gets easy."

Taehyung's smirk matches Oki's. It's like staring at a mirror, in most bizarre ways they're the same person but so remarkably different. The only difference being their childhood. Oki never understood his mother. She ran out on him for a boyfriend, leaving Oki as a pre-teen with his abusive father. I know. Life sucks, don't it?

"You ever think of settling?"

Oki stops his spoon from moving into his mouth. Taehyung notices how the boy's broad shoulders sulk a bit, leaning into the counter across from his roommate. "N-No...I mean, I haven't really thought about it. Why?"

"I think it would be good for you."

"I'd only just hurt her." There's a small frown that cascades Oki's lips. Taehyung catches it but doesn't comprehend the reaction.

"You'd be a great boyfriend."

Oki's jaw flexes but undermines it by chewing his grainy cereal instead. "I doubt that."