Chapter 5

Jarell 

I stood at my locker, waiting for my boy Justin to get out of class

I stood at my locker, waiting for my boy Justin to get out of class. It was the end of the school day, and i was happy as fuck, to get outta that bitch. I hated school, the dumb ass teachers, and the dumb ass work, I couldn't wait to finally graduate next year. 

"Hey Rell" Mya said, walking up to me. Me and her had messed around a few times, but it wasn't nothing serious on my end. She always, talked about wanting to be in a relationship with me, but that wasn't what i was on. 

"Wassup" i said, side hugging her, as she leaned in for a kiss, making me turn my face. 

"Oh, so now you gonna try and pay me cause we in school.. Rell you ain't shit" she said. 

I chuckled, "You been knew i wasn't shit boo" 

"I hate you" she said, rolling her eyes laughing. I knew she was trynna play that salty ass moment off. 

"Nah, you don't hate me" 

"I just hate you be fronting on me in school" 

"I don't be fronting, you know wassup" i said, leaning up against my locker. 

"You ashamed to be seen with me?" she asked. 

"Nah, ashamed for what?" I asked."You look good as hell, I just don't want mfs getting the wrong idea" 

"Right you don't want your other bitches knowing we fuck with each other, huh?" she said rolling her eyes. 

"I don't know why you always do this, acting like when i call you not gonna come" i said, pinching her waist. 

"That's your problem, i'm gonna stop coming for you" 

"Question is can you stop 'cumming' for me tho?" i said in her ear. 

She chuckled, "Bye Jarell, you get on my nerves" she said, walking off. 

"I'll hit you later" I semi yelled to her, as Justin came walking up. 

"Yo bro i still don't see how you got her, she wouldn't give nobody play before you got here" he said walking over dapping me. 

"I got the juice boy" I said, laughing. 

"You got something, she fine as fuck, and you be playing around with her" 

I sucked my teeth, "Bro I ain't out here trynna cuff nothing." 

"So why you still stuck on that shawty from Atlanta then" he said making a "I know you lying face". 

I chuckled, "You seen her right?" i asked rhetorically. Breah, was a shawty that I was fucking with before, I left Atlanta, me and her had never done anything sexual, she was just a dope as person to be around. We had a vibe like no other, she was like my homie and girlfriend material at the same. We still talked everyday, but shit as different since i moved, Neither of us were really with the whole "Long distance" shit.