Cheating Again

Chapter Four

[1 + 1/2 hours before Kim Taehyung gets slapped]

Taehyung hollers in laughter. The screams of others tighten louder when the booming bass of music blares, all from the speakers surrounding. The boy in the salmon shirt has fun, his cardigan falling off his shoulder while grinding against many females in the dark; blaring lights. Mostly just sweat is seen on the breasts these girl's carry.

"What's your name?" He asks at one girl's hair, she doesn't turn to look at him nor does she talk to him. It's as if he's a pole that has no mouth for speech, and she's the stripper making bank.

"Well alrighty then." Instantly turned off, instantly uncomfortable. Taehyung leaves her perky ass twerking the air, walking off the dance floor as if nothing happened to begin with.

The girl moves on from another talking-pole to the next. Surprisingly yet unsurprisingly enough, the next pole is Hoseok the charmer. He's in it and glad she doesn't talk to him. Just from the looks of the interaction, Taehyung knows another that will be getting laid tonight.

Oki. Grinning, Taehyung holds his alcohol in a red cup, plastic like half the people here.

Oki's drunk. The first Taehyung got his hands on him, then next they made the party worth-while. The boy is upset, Oki's been the entire night. Taehyung fills his cups on repeat, sends every girl towards him, and hopes for spirits to brighten.

In the beginning, Oki shook his head. He didn't want any to drink. He didn't want any girl to sleep with. A confusing sight. Soon after, couple of drinks in, Oki is now piss-drunk and licking up a girl's neck in one corner of the hall. At your birthday party in front of many that whisper and record at their tables. Taehyung just assumes their thinking it's a fun sight, nothing more.

Brows jumping when Oki stands to his feet, Taehyung's lop-sided grin resurfaces when his tipsy form watches his best friend stumble and fall in the girl's hands. They're both giggling over the music and exiting the ballroom; unnoticed.

"Don't get her pregnant!" Taehyung yells, laughing hysterically. He manages to wink, however.

Everyone of his friends, apart from Hoseok, look to Oki who leaves. Hoseok's busy while the others are shocked. "What happened to being shy?" Jungkook asks, smirking as well, oblivious.

"Shy my ass," Jin laughs, chugging down liquor. He leaves to join the dance floor.

"You bitches have fun. I'm going to go meet my cutie, wish her a happy birthday and say 'hello' to her boytoy I haven't met yet." Jungkook talks about you. He smiles, arches his head and disappears with a flick of his wrist; waving his hand as a trademark.

That leaves Taehyung and Jimin. Side-by-side, enjoying each other's company alone. Jimin is pouting watching Oki get-some, while Taehyung is a proud father towards it all; unnoticed.

-

Oki stumbles and hiccups in a laugh when falling. Being dragged on the ground like a cat not wanting to go out for a walk, the woman with the long curly hair pulls him up, laughs, and kisses his mouth as both stumble backwards.

"Do you have a car?" she asks at his lips, slurring.

He's too drunk to formally nod, so he just smiles and begs for her lips again. She gives him her mouth, moaning playfully before falling back and having her heels bounce loud. There are a few security guards who do nothing but laugh or smile to themselves, watching the scene play out. One even opens the ladies-restroom's door for the two, allowing them to fumble in; weights clawing at one another's.

Laughing, falling, and making all the noise once entering. Eyes are shut as they hastily kiss, lips move faster than ever, and moans and grunts already leave the two that stay with clothing intact. She works on his tie, it's off. He works on her tiny blazer, it's off. They fall back into a bathroom stall that's open enough, making the door slam and wobble against their bodies.

You hear this. Hands leaving your face, your tears still fall and stain your cheeks. Eyes wide when hearing a couple come in, you hold your breath and act as if you don't notice. Trying not to whine when they come into the stall next to yours, you catch the woman's heels and hear her moan. Then, you catch the boy's shoes and have your brows furrow. Those shoes, those jeans. You've seen them. Oki.

You whimper. You whimper as your body springs up from the un-used toilet seat you sit on. Eyes wide, watering all over again, you listen for the breathing and grunts of the man and the sickening feeling you get tunes from hurt, major major hurt, to simple and plain anger. All you see is red, red flashes and your fist bangs on the stall before you. You bang bang bang. There's a scream from the girl as heels meet the tiles again instead of Oki's waist.

Everything is silent.

You go hulk-mode. Like the grudge, your sink to your knees and scare the shit out of the two in the next stall. Crawling under the crack connecting each stall, kicks from the woman's heel start to meet your yelling-self. You kick back, your dress riding and underwear plastered like a billboard for both to see.

"How—" your butt gets stuck, you struggle, "FUCKING DARE YOU!" Your fists bang on the tiles at their feet. "ON MY BIRTHDAY NIGHT? RIGHT AFTER I FOUND OUT? REALLY OKI? REALLY?" You manage to squeeze your butt out, stand to your feet and take heavy-heated breaths. Your hair is a mess, you smell of poop particles that probably lingered the floors, and no shame laces your tired expression facing a shocked Oki.

He calls your name in surprise, blinking past his gaze. Seeing you creepily, and angrily storming over is enough to have his piss-drunk-self instantly sober. Am I hallucinating?

The girl with the curly hair is still screaming, shaking her hands at her cheeks and getting ready to open the stall and run out. You let her run. You let her go because you know, you just know she didn't know. You don't blame her. The only one that holds all focus is a gulping Oki that now faces your wrath.

You push him. His back hits the opposing surface.

Oki tries to call your name again, but you don't listen. "I HATE YOU!" you scream, before throwing your knee up into his groin, while holding his shoulders for momentum.

Oki groans for different reasons now, hunching over and falling to his knees; grabbing his pulsing penis.

"You're free! You're free to fuck whoever you want now! But don't you dare think I won't spread this shit around like wildfire!" You screech, refraining from kicking him again.

Oki moans in pain as a response.

"You and your stupid roommate can go behind my back all you fucking want!"

"Lea—" his voice screeches and heaves, "Leave him o-out of this."

Your eyes darken. "How can I? He's to blame for you picking up all those women!" Bitter laughs escape, "It's not like you could get any of them with your poor-sense of game, only I'm pathetic enough to have allowed it—let alone, date you for this long!"

"Don't go—" he grunts, sitting down and looking up at your eyes. He protects his baby-making machine as if it's his newborn child. "Don't go hurting him like you did me. Taehyung doesn't deserve this."

Your cheeks are wet. Your eyes are wet. You look monstrous and then next you scream has Oki's skin crawl...

"He's here?!" you ask, disgusted.

[30 minutes before Kim Taehyung gets slapped]