Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Emily's POV

It was such an awkward moment.

I froze on where I was standing. Oh My God. Why I am always the one to get stuck in these kind of moments. Why God? Why?

Oh God! What if my buttons were opened? You don't have to say anything about them Daniel Clifford. Don't you have any respect for women. You just can't say this to anyone on face. Gosh.

Please swallow me ground.

He was still looking at me as he was expecting me to answer to this. He is not even embarassed. I must be looking like a tomato.

"Uh-um" I said before I turned on my heels and ran away.

I was panting when I got out of the building. He is such an asshole.

What the fuck emily? Why did you ran away? Oh this is double embarassing. This embarassing moment just happend because of that evil in disguise.

Get over this emily. You have better things to be worried about. I whispered to myself to calm my racing heartbeat.

I went to the station and took a bus and went to hotel. I have to stop living here and should find myself a decent place. I don't know how the hell am I going to pay the hotel's bill.

I went in my room and ordered room service cuz I was damn hungry. I laid on the bed, god. I am so tired. I feel like I ran a marathon, well working the whole day is similar to marathon. Isn't it?

I went to shower to relax myself. After showering I came back and started eating my food. After taking my sleeping pills.  I laid on the bed.

I checked the time and saw that its 9:30. I am tired but I don't feel like sleeping. I should go to club. It would be fun. I will drink, dance and will forget this cruel world for a night.

Oh emily, but have you forgot you don't have any money. A voice in my brain mocked. I obviously remember. How can I forget that I don't have a penny to waste. Well, I not only have money to waste but I actually don't have money to spend on anything except the rent of buses.

I opened my phone out of boredom. Thank God I got a laptop and a phone. I thought happily.

I opened instagram and scroll through some celebrity shit. Why the females celebrities have to post naked pics. This is just yuck. Male celebs can post shirtless pics, I surely won't mind. But why does girls have to do this? Well. Who gives a fuck? People enjoy that shit.

Then I went on the search column and searched Daniel Clifford and saw the results. I clicked on the first result and saw that it was verified. Why the fuck his account is varified. Well, who cares? He doesn't post. Not a single post. No surprises here to be honest. He has some followers. He is following only 11 people. I clicked on the following and saw he is following some of Cliffords and some other guys. Probably his friends.

I thought he would be following models. Lol. No. Actually, he is an arrogant beast he will not follow just anyone after all he is the daniel clifford. People follow him. He is and never will be the person to follow anyone.

Then I saw david clifford and clicked on it. David has posted many pics. All are handsome. Eh.

After stalking Clifford brothers. I closed my phone before setting an alarm.

God. I really need to get a life. People are in club right now and I am stalking those handsome brothers.

Well. I should sleep. I have to get up early and get ready for tommorow's day and lets not forget I have to button up my shirt.