Chapter 21 part 2

Chapter 21 part two

(Angel POV)

(Flashback)

“Hey, hey wake up,” I heard a small voice beside me I groaned and opened my eyes seeing a boy hovering over me with a frown. He was covered in dirt and grim, but his eyes were bright.
“Thomas,” I gasped sitting up quickly. I held my head as I titled to the side only to be caught by a hand.
“Hey relax,” he said pushing me back down as I tried to stop the world from spinning.
“Thomas where’s Thomas?” I asked looking around but I couldn’t I have to help Thomas, he’s hurt.
“They left your friend, I’m sure someone has him,” He explained placing me on a hard bed and covering me up.
“Where am I? Where are my parents?” I ask feeling a cool breeze hit me I shivered and tried to move again, but he stopped me and shook his head.
“You were taken, just like all of us,” he gestured I turned my head to the side seeing a group of kids ranging in ages covered in dirt and rags. I gasped in shock and fear, before I yelped as a door slammed open. Everyone moved back and away from the bars as three burly men came in. The kid covered my mouth quickly.
“Look don’t worry and you just need to stay calm, I know it’s a lot to ask for, but trust me, the more you resist the harder it’ll get. If you do too much, they’ll put you in solitary confinement with no food or water,” I felt my eyes prick up with tears that he quickly wiped with a soft smile. I want my mom and dad.
“I’ll take care of you from now on,” he stated while holding my hand as the men stopped in front of my cage.
“They’re going to take you now, but only for a little bit, don’t resist and don’t ask questions, okay,” I gave him a little nod even if I wasn’t listening. The men came in and snatched me. I screamed on instincts only to have them slam my head against the bar. I whimpered as pain soared through my skull making me fall limp in their hold. I couldn’t move I couldn’t struggle all the lesson daddy taught me were gone. I was dragged down the hall with my head throbbing until I was hoisted up into a white room. They threw me on the bed and left out. I looked around seeing only medical equipment and a large built in mirror.
“Please let me out,” I begged hoping they would let me go. Dads going to be so mad, he told me not to go into the forest today and I didn’t listen, now Thomas is gone and I’m here. He’ll never forgive me no one will forgive me.

End Flashback.

“And they came back and, and I didn’t listen, I didn’t listen…they, they….” I sobbed trying to understand everything.
“Angel its okay you don’t have to tell me everything today,” Blake said softly while wiping my face, I couldn’t do anything, I tried so hard, but I couldn’t do anything.
“And no one looked for me,” I cried he shushed me and held me close rocking me back and forth.
“Your family loves you. I’m positive that they searched for you and if I would have known you back then I would have searched long and hard for you,” I nodded and thanked him while kissing his cheek as I buried myself in his soft muscles. I want to tell him more, but I can’t it hurts too much sometimes.
“Are you hungry? Do you want to go out? Or do you want to stay in? I’ll take you anywhere you want to go,” He said softly, I leaned back and kissed him quickly.
“I want to go to your apartment and cuddle with you,” I muttered earning a deep laugh; he shifted out the bed still holding me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and laid my head on his shoulder.
“You want to stop for food?” I shrugged not really sure, I’m not in the mood to eat, but I am hungry.
“I just want to stay with you,” I didn’t want him to leave me alone anymore, wherever he goes I want to be. I don’t want him to let me go.

(Blake POV)