chapter fourteen

"She can't be what you need if she's seventeen, they just girls Mm the-" I stopped singing and ripped my in ears out as Ny went off key, again. I spun around to face her as she stared at me mockingly. "Can you stop fucking up on purpose?"

"Oh I'm sorry," she placed her hand on her chest and she feigned concern. "Am I ruining your spot light, Y/n?" I huffed and ran my hand through my hait.

"Nylah, we have our first show tonight. Stop thinking about yourself and think about the fans!"

"I'm thinking about myself? Really?" She pushed her keyboard to the side and started to me. "Yet when we're in the studio working our asses off, you're all cuddled up to your girlfriend all day."

I chuckled sarcastically and crossed my arms.

"Oh are you jealous or something, Nylah? Is that what this is about?" Her jaw clenched as she took a dangerously close step to me.

"Alright guys, lets just cool I-"

"Jealous of what? Your slut that shows her body to the world?" My smirk dropped as her words set in my brain.

"Say it again." I hissed and uncrossed my arms.

"Your. Girlfriend. Is. A. Slut." I pushed her harshly and she grabbed my shirt, pulling me down with her.

Everhthing happened so fast that in the matter of seconds we were ripped apart and I was being held to the ground.

"Stop it! We are a band we're suppose to be sisters!" I rubbed my nose as I felt the first drop of blood on my lip.

"I don't give a fuck, I can't do this anymore!" Nylah shouted as she struggled from Vivian's hold.

"It's been six months! What can't you do anymore?" Nylah glared at me and shook her head.

"I was suppose to go to an art academy. I was suppose to be living my dream. Not your dream."

"Then go! No one is keeping you here! Go ahead and leave in the middle of our success, Nylah." I pushed Ellie off of me and started walking backwards towards the exit. "Do whatever the fuck makes you happy."

I huffed and wiped my bleeding nose with my sleeve as I pushed the doors open and started to my car.

"Y/n! What happened to your face?"

"Why is your nose bleeding?"

I pushed past them and climbed into my car as I started down the road.

If Nylah seriously didn't want to do this, why did she come? Why did she say yes to the record deal. We would've done just fine without her.

I pulled into Vanessa's drive way and climbed out as I rushed to her door before the paps found where I was.

"You are?" I snapped my head up as a masculine voice appeared in front of me.

"Who are you?" He pushed his floppy blonde hair back and squinted his eyes.

"I asked first, kid."

"Kid? Who the fuck are you calling a kid?"

I was already on edge and this douche was just pushing me further.

"Daniel what are you...Y/n?" V walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her dripping body. "Nothing is going on, he just popped up and-"

"I didn't say anything was going on." I huffed and grabbed her hips as I smashed my lips against hers. She let out a muffled moan as she held onto my shoulders.