Little Miss Angel Raizada

Khushi - Aarushi, jaan, where are you?

ASR just entered to find Khushi seeking Aarushi with a food plate in her hands. He understood and chuckled.

Khushi looked behind at ASR as she noticed his arrival.

Khushi-Great.

Khushi turned behind and flared her nose holding the plate.

Khushi-You came too soon .. Just see the time. Arnav you were to take us out.

He put his bag away and came to Khushi holding his ears.

ASR - Am sorry.

Khushi - No need to apologize to me. I'm habited to this all. But my baby, you broke her heart. She just isn't eating. Do something, I can't let my baby starve.

Khushi gave him the plate glaring him in anger.

He thinned his lips nodding and held the plate. He looked around and at the poolside. A smile adored his face and he walked up to their room with Khushi following him.

A small pink skirt corner was to be seen from behind the tree. Keeping the plate on table, he tiptoed to her and carried her into his arms in one go.

She gasped just like her mother and struggled.

Khushi took the plate and followed to see her throwing daggers at him.

Arnav got his daughter to the recliner and kept her there. She sat on it pouting and crossing her arms on her chest looking so cute as ever. He sat in front of her and held his ears.

ASR - Am sorry baby, forgive Daddy please.

Aarushi-No! No shorry. So late. No go out. Not good.

ASR - Daddy was busy princess. Important work.

Aarushi - I no impotat? You pomish we go out.

ASR - Of course you are important. You're most important in my life. I'm extremely sorry. Please give me this one last chance. Please.

Aarushi -Ok. Firsht we go Dishneyland, pomish. Then only shorry..

He smiled and nodded.

ASR - Of course. Whatever my baby says, everything.

Aarushi - And we go dinner too. Today you beak pomish.

ASR - Sure doll. Tomorrow, for sure.

Khushi-Aarushi. Beta come in, mosquitos comin now.

Arnav opened his arms for her and she now smiled wide and crawled to him. He crushed her into his arms kissing her and she kissed his face cupping it and bit his nose giggling.

Arnav took her in and kept her on bed.

ASR - Now Daddy will feed his doll.

Khushi smiled and went down for her kitchen chores while her daughter was in her super Daddy's care.

ASR fed Aarushi little morsels while she watched her cartoons on TV and laughed. He made her drink water and called HP to take plate and glas.

Khushi came smiling and sat besides. ASR saw her and now got up kissing Aarushi.

He went to get fresh and changed into casuals. Khushi played with her until then.

Once back he took her into his arms who giggled and then played Monopoly sitting on bed. Khushi went down and got Aarushi's milk.

Khushi - Aarushi, come on now, drink your milk.

Aarushi - Mumma, Daddy and baby play now. No disturb.