.Staring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌹~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Richie Tozier was coming over to your house cause you two were partners for a science project.

You didn't really talk to Richie that much. The only interaction you guys have had since today was 1st grade, he licked your face and you screamed like a banshee.

As you were getting the project set up you hear the doorbell ring. You walk up and open the door revealing Richie.

"H-Hi, y/n."

"Hey, Richie."

He stands outside of your door, gazing at you like he saw a whole other world. to you, you thought he was being creepy.

"Uh, would you like to come in?" You ask moving yourself so he can come in.

"Oh um, yeah, sure, thanks." he says awkwardly, stepping into your home.

You two get started on the project. You guys were having a pretty fun time. Besides him taking long glances at you, that was creeping you out, he looked so love struck.

"Stop that." you laugh.

"Stop what?" He reply's.

"Looking at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like you want to kiss me or something." You state, quickly regretting saying the last part.

A few moments of silence...

He suddenly took off his glasses, leaving you mesmerized by the actual beauty of the young boy.

You guys didn't break eye contact since. Just sat there. Staring at each other, tension rising. until he cupped your cheek.

He lowered his face to yours and your lips met, this moment, you were so unprepared . He placed his hand on your waist and drew you closer deepening the kiss. This. This felt true. This felt good. This felt right.

His lips felt so gentle so warm, you felt your hands begin to slide up Richie's chest and encircle his neck, as the kiss began to grow heavy. Richie's hand slid off your face and tightened around your waist. He continued kissing you, wanting more. You felt herself being pushed against the wall. As you two parted after a few minutes, you saw his eyes sparkle and lips curve up into a smile and you couldn't help but smile back.

"Was that your first kiss, Rich?" You ask.

"Y-Yeah." He blushes then looks down still holding your waist.

"How the fuck did you learn that?" You laugh, causing him to.

"I got caught up." He says looking back up.

You both hear his watch beep.

"Looks like I have to go." He says grabbing his backpack and walking towards the door. Before he opens it, he turns to you.

"I hope that wasn't our Last?" He asks hopefully.

"We'll see Tozier." You smirk.

~~~🌹