Car Love

SMUT WARNING
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"We ain't never gonna just be a regular couple are we?" Gazzy asked, laughing

"I guess not," I slumped down in my seat, wiping tear-crusted mascara off of my face "I'm so sorry about all of this shit..."

He sighed

"Whatchu apologizing for?" He smiled "I'mma protect you 24/7. I'm pretty sure that nigga knows not to fuck with us anymore... Now I'm hyped up, I wanna do some shit."

I was baffled, physically and emotionally exhausted. Whats wrong with him? What kind of person gets excited after being shot at by a psycho? Once again, the answer is: Gazzy. His leg was bouncing up and down with nervous energy.

"I'mma take you to this one spot." He said "You're gonna love it."

"Okay..." I was apprehensive, probably just my mind coming down from all that drama. I tried to shake it off but it wasn't working. I nervously ran my hands through my curls.

"Baby?" he asked

"Huh?..."

"You iite?" He protectively placed an arm around me and kissed the top of my head "I'm sorry you had to see all that..."

I shook my head

"No, I—I kinda liked it."

...I just said that dumb shit out loud.
I hate myself.

He raised an eyebrow

"..You did?"

"Yeah..." I said "I mean, I wasn't expecting to but, I don't know... Stop looking at me like that!"

He was giving me a look that I hadn't seen in a while. I don't know if I rejected it because I'm an awkward fuck, or because we haven't had sex in a long time... or both. I had put him on a kissing-only restriction since he got home from the tour, and he'd been gone for a month.

Had I completely forgiven him for what he did? No. I just knew I missed him, I missed his body, his skin on mine...

His hand reached down and gave my thigh a squeeze. The driver parked in front of some kind of shop. Gazzy slipped him some money to go "take a walk or somethin" as he put it.

The air in the car was thick with tension... he attacked me with kisses, our tongues moved in unison. I was fucking aching for him. I got on his lap, the artless sound of the leather seats squeaking filled the small space as I straddled his lap. Both of his hands greedily cupped my ass.

"I fuckin need you.." He whispered

I slipped my dress down over my chest and rolled it down my body, clumsily trying to get it off of me in the tiny area. I could feel him throbbing right underneath me. He sucked and nipped at my nipples hungrily while I undid his belt and jeans, pulling his cock out of his boxers. I forgot how big he was...

His hands traced my hips and found their way to my heat, he drew small, slow circles over it, making me quiver. I was getting desperate for him...I placed myself over him before letting him delicately slide into me. I nearly screamed with every inch that I felt.. he was loving it, the look on his face was full of greed and lust.

"Oh fuck... baby.." I breathed

"...you missed papi?"

" Yes..."

I started riding him. adjusting to his size wasn't an issue anymore, my body knows him, it missed him... He felt so good..