Chapter 11:Little by little

Hello there....!I have like two weeks to update...I'm sorry!

Not much to say this time//that was awkward// haha lol!

Anyway let's start!^^

You hugged him feeling that it's the only thing you could do now.Your face on his chest feeling his heartbeat again.You told him that it's okay,that you're not scared but you didn't get a responce.No words just actions.He hugged you back.You just were like that for awhile as he kept squeezing you with his arms in this dream-like for you hug.

You were so calm and he was too.He wasn't apologizing anymore which made you happy.

He suddenly held you from your arms and looked right into your eyes.He's deep,brown eyes kept bewitching you like it was the first time looking at them.He tightened his grip on your arms and came a little more closer.You felt so hot and your face became all red.

"Mei..."He told you.His voice deep and his breath hot sending shivers all over your body.

"Wha-what....?"You whispered.His eyes stuck on yours.You felt so weak and strong at the same time.

Nothing could disturb this moment.Or not!Sudenly the door opened and you jumped as you saw a woman watching at you.Jongin left your arms and went to talk to that woman.

"I'm sorry.I have to go,the manager wants to talk to me for the group, I'll be back!"He told you as he came back and the woman left.

"That's great!I hope everything will go well.Don't worry about me I have to go home anyway."You smiled sincerely.You really were happy.Everything was just fine and he is going to find his own group.That's really great.Even if your heart was still beating like crazy from all these that happened before,you were happy and calm.

"Is that really fine with you?''He asked a little worried but he was smiling as he saw that smile of yours.

"Of course.Don't worry and be more excited.You're gonna be in a group in awhile."You told him and he chuckled.

"Haha that's true.Okay I have to go now or they'll kill me for making them wait hehe.If you want something just call me."He told you and went to get his things and left.

"Okay.I'm gonna go too!See you tomorrow!"

"Oh yes!See ya Mei.Be careful!"He waved at you.

"I will."You waved back at him and left.

You went out Sm's building/Feeling so calm and nice.You were smiling like a child who just found his mother.You also found someone today.You found the one you love.

Thinking of the dance with him and the hug after that made your face red and you felt hot still feeling his touch.

You went back home trying and successfully not thinking about it.

"Hi mom!"You told your mom as you went in your house.

"Hey Mei....where have you been?"Your mom asked you.

"Out with a friend."You didn't want to lie to her but you wouldn't tell her all the truth.

"Oh okay.Do you wanna eat dinner?"

"No,I'm okay.I'm gonna go to sleep/Night night."

"Night Mei."She said and you went to your room upstairs.You quickly changed and jumped down your bed.

"What happened today?"You whispered in the dark room.All those moments with him were now stuck on your mind/His body,his touch,his eyes,his breath,his everything!