Chapter 10 Hestia Vs Loki

after about 3 days of competing, the teams have a lot to go with all the random event's and this time, the Hestia familia is up against the Loki familia and it's Bell vs Ryudo after Lily fight's Tione and Fiondile fight's Lefiya.

Lily:" I wonder if I can face an opponent like Tione at my current stature"

Lily's thought's:" and she is giving me such a look too like I did something to her and she's pissed, what did I do to her to make her so mad"

Tione gave a satisfying grin of sinister intent and she was looking at Lily dead center.

Tione:" I will rip her in half and break her soul"

Tione's thought's:" let's see if the captain finds you attractive after I'm done with you"

Finn:" let's not go that far"

Tiona:" it's pointless to try and convince her out of it"

Tiona's thought's:" she is single-minded most of the time, and once she starts, she's hard to get talked out of doing something"

Ais:" I wonder how Lefiya is handling her match upcoming up"

Lefiya was in a corner shaking and rocking in a curled-up form.

Lefiya:" I can't win, I can't win, can't win"

Ais:"...and how's Ryudo hol-"

Ryudo was popping her fist and was ready for a fight with a sadistic face of bloodlust, actually a mix of lust and pleasure, but it looked bad.

Ryudo's thought's:" after I'm done with Bell, I wouldn't have to worry about fighting Capaneus so I wouldn't need to fight him anymore, and then I can properly confess to him again...and now that he sees me as a girl, it can't possibly fail"

Ryudo continued smiling and this had Ais scared.

Ais:"...Rivaria...I'm actually scared to see this take place"

Riveria:"...agreed, if anything's left before she is up, we should leave before things get uglier"

it was Lily vs Tione and it was a spear match so Lily kept her weapon while Tione got a spear and as the 2 were ready to fight the match began and Tione got the first attack not waiting for Lily to take any offensive chances.

Loki:" straight into the fight for the first hit, Tione has lot's of spirit today"

Hestia:" you know, Lily has been training in spear combat for the past month, she has the advantage on weapon choice"

Freya:" even so, Lily is at a disadvantage for being forced into the defensive"

Athena:" I wouldn't say that, look"

Lily was on the defensive but then she let Tione lunge past her and then she had a clean kick to the head as she then capitalized it with a slash to Tione's neck, instantly stunning her while she was sent back, landing to her knee's trying to recover from that attack combo.

Bell:" YEAH, GO LILY, GREAT COUNTER"

Haruhime:" YOU GOT THIS, GO GET HER"

Tione's thought's:" she is better at fighting than I would have thought, even with training so late for only a month, she's skilled, Argonaut made sure they were skilled before coming here no dought"

Tione:" I have to admit, you're more skilled in combat than I originally thought someone who trained for about a month would be"

Lily's thought's:" I did a lot of late-night self-training with multiple weapons to not hold my familia back and I will not go down so easily because I can win, I just need an opening"