Chapter 13

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys It Us RockiWolf16 And Norabubbles Here And We Brought An Update With us :) We Hope You Enjoy This Chapter Please Comment & Vote :) if You Have Any Questions Please Ask :) Thanks For Reading Guys Shot Out To Our Fans :) If You Want To Be A Part Of Our Books Please Comment Or Message Your Name If You Want In We Love To Have You In Our Books :D Enjoy Guys...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Blaze tensed a little when little Mia asked him about the Luna but she has a right to know. She was apart if the back and she deserved to know about the Luna of the pack. Blaze hugged Mia tightly noticing her cuts, "what happened baby" he asked concern in his voice.

She smiled at him saying, "me fell over and i've got and ow ow now" Blaze chuckled at little Mia and went to the sofa to sit down. Blaze placed Mia on his lap looking at her and started to tell the story "little Mia we used to have a Luna" Mia looked at him asking, "you did daddy?".

Blaze nodded "yes little one she could of been your mommy" Mia smiled at her daddy hugging him, "what rappened daddy", chuckling a little noticing her wrong word he continued, "yes we used to have a Luna in this pack, she was my beloved mate and I still miss her now...We were a happy family we all loved each other very much but one day that all changed...It happened when Leo was 14, my Luna went out with my best friend Balthazar on a run one day...But she came back crying and would not talk even when I tried to talk to her".

Blaze hugged Mia tighter hating the memories that came back flashing threw his mind, threw the pain in his heart he continued, "I got a call because some rouges were on our territory so I went to check on it...But when I got back...My love..My Luna was gone taking everything...Including her sent so I couldn't find her, and Balthazar left the pack soon after that...I don't know what happened but I know one thing my Luna is alive...but she also gone".

Tears ran down his cheeks once the memories flashed threw his mind, his heart was in pure pain remembering his Luna he loved her and yet she just left...Like she didn't care. Mia reached up and rubbed his cheeks, "do you have an ow ow daddy" she asked a little worry in her voice.

Blaze smiled at her kissing her forehead, "I'm OK baby...Daddy fine just memories coming back making me upset". Mia kissed his cheeks, "aw daddy be happy Luna may come back", chuckling Blaze picked her up, "shall we have some dinner baby".

Mia nodded her head smiling, "yes daddy". Blaze took Mia to the kitchen and took out some mash and sausage for her dinner. Mia smiled drinking her juice looking at Blaze, "are you better daddy" she asked once she swallowed her juice. Blaze smiled a little smile answering, "yes baby daddy fine, I'm happy now because i'm making the young princess her dinner".

Mia giggled then took into her food when Blaze cooked it and placed it in front of her. Blaze made a meat sandwich for himself watching Mia eat her food hungrily. He chuckled when he saw her face and wiped her face when she was finsihed.

Mia looked Blaze asking, "dadyy what was the Luna's name?". However before he could answer Nathan ran into the kitchen, "Alpha a rouge has entered the pack terotory...You...You have to come and see this".

Blaze picked up Mia when she reached up with her arms wanting to be picked up and rushed out the door. When he saw the "rouge" he froze on the spot, "whats wrong daddy who you looking at?" Blaze spoke in a weak voice, "A...Alison"...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There You Go Guys I Hoped You Liked It We'll Be Updating Very Soon :) Please Comment & Vote guys if You Have Any Questions Please Ask :) Thanks For Reading Guys Shot Out To Our Fans :) If You Want To Be A Part Of Our Books Please Comment Or Message Your Name If You Want In We Love To Have You In Our Books