Chapter 39 (Cold)

Salam hello #TLIMMsquad how you been? #teamAmalik i am so sorry for Malik's coldness towards Amal but she brought it upon herself yeah.. besides they won't stay angry at each other y'know ;)
Before i forget, a huge big fat shoutout goes to (@kahdeeja) for being the first commenter on the previous chapter. I appreciate you lovely 😘.
Here goes chapter 39 tadaaaa... i hope it goes in favour of y'all #teamAmalik fans. *winks.
Enjoy ❤
#TLIMM
#TLIMMsquad
#teamAmalik
#teamZainMalik
*******************
"Damn girl you look horrible. Eww"
Hafsah said with making a yucky face at Amal. They just came out of the annual management and staff meeting where Malik didn't even spare a glance at her direction, he was all in his work mode and didn't talk much. Only dropping a few words here and there.
"I know how horrible i look Hafsah,thanks for the compliment though".
Amal responded sarcastically with a shrug.
Hafsah rolled her eyes at her as usual.
She finished packing all her stuff and they headed out back to their offices.

Amal arrived at her office and carefully edited the minutes of the meeting she had written down,she suddenly felt a rush of nerves as she thought of having to enter Malik's office to give him the minutes she had taken down.
She managed to finish up and stood to meet him at his office. Halfway through there, she saw his office door creaking open signalling that someone's about to come out from the office,she froze in her position seeing who it was. It was Malik and his face was wearing a non chalant look as he came out of his office closing the door behind him.

"Get to the photocopy room,i need three copies each now".
He said to her passing her the papers in his hands,his voice low but commanding and assertive.

"Malik i was about to present the...."

She was cut off by him with a wave of his hand.

"Please Amal get the photocopying done first,anything can come after that."

He finished and turned to enter his office slamming the door behind him leaving her standing.

She silently turned to walk to the photocopying room with the papers in her hand. At that moment,she didn't feel angry at him but at herself for allowing herself get so attached to him that he affects her in such a way. It's no doubt she looked horrible as Hafsah earlier said and it's because she had her head messed up thinking about no one but Malik and it's so frustrating to see him doing absolutely fine without her or talking to her for days.

"Stupid fool i am"

She muttered to herself underneath her breath as she entered the photocopying room and began to do what he asked of her.
In no time she finished up and carried the heap of papers back to his office.
Malik was on his a call with one of the company's shareholder when she came in with her face buried in the heap of papers. He acted non chalant but the truth is he missed everything about her. She might be angry when she said they should stay off each other but who knows if that was what she really wanted and she started ignoring his calls and messages in a bid to get him out of her hair.
Everything seems to be so messed up now and he seriously wishes they would sit and sort issues out but ever since the day he shun her when she came into his office,she never showed any interest in talking to him. Neither a call nor a message from her so maybe,just maybe she wants it that way. As much as it hurts,he has promised himself to give her some space. He finsihed up with the call and hung up as she dropped the papers almost breathless. He felt bad for working her out like this but his face still maintained it's neutral expression.

"Here are the copies ".
She handed him the papers and didn't turn to leave. He muttered a thank you to her and she nodded in response. The whole atmosphere became awkward with tension thick as cheese.
"Any other thing Amal?"