Shattered

***Warning: Mention of Rape***

"Do it bitch. Touch me there!" Louis whimpered when his aunt's voice boomed through their small, worn out house. He covered his ears with his hands but took a shaky step forward with the fear he felt to go near his aunt who is on the bed since she was paralyzed from the accident she got into 5 years ago.

"Come on, little one. I know you want it as much as I do. Touch me." Louis didn't know what it was, but it was really disgusting to him. He didn't even know if what they did everyday was right or wrong, he just did what he was told to do.

"H-here?" He asked as he brought his hand down to his aunt's private area. He looked up at his aunt to see her nodding with an impatient look on her face.

"Yes, slut. Hurry up! We don't have the whole day."

Autistic!Louis

Actor!Harry

****

This is based on a true story. (Except the Larry love story part.) So please don't expect me to change anything. This is the story which this autistic boy's mother told me. (I will NOT reveal anyone's identity.) I'm truly disgusted by people like Louis' aunt in this story and I do NOT support molesting disabled people (or anyone for that matter) in any way possible.

****

A/N - Soz it's not an update. ): I will update soon! Don't hate me! )))):

Anygay, it's another shameless self promo and I hope you guys enjoy this story too. I wanted to not start another story since I don't have time but this story started constantly bugging me. I wanted to take this outta my chest since it was very hard to bear such a miserable story.

Thank you all so much for all the support you have given me through all of this. I can't hope for better. I love you all so much! Have a nice day/night! (: xxx

-Ash