⎡bonus chapter; 109⎦

(Sometime between 2005-2006)

I woke up with severe morning sickness. I felt dizzy and nauseated. Lifting my head a little bit, I could see the bathroom door open. Even raising my head was making the room spin. I fell right back onto the pillow as Draco walked out of the bathroom. He noticed me looking at him and smiled before walking over to me.

"Good morning love." He said kneeling by the bedside.

"Draco, I feel like crap. I'm so nauseous."

His eyebrows furrowed and he felt around my face checking for a fever.

"You certainly don't have a fever. Do you want me to send a letter to your office?"

"I mean I guess. It's not good to miss work at the Ministry."

After we left Hogwarts, I was immediately offered a job at the Ministry. I worked in the Department of International Cooperation. There, I spent the last few years traveling to other countries and learning their ways of governing.

Harry and Hermione also entered the Ministry. Despite our young age, Minister for Magic, Kingsley Shacklebolt made us a part of Wizengamot.

"If you don't feel good Hazel you shouldn't go."

"I guess," I replied glumly. Draco stood up and walked over to the other side of the room to grab some parchment and a quill. I watched as he began to write an explanation for my absence. After he let the owl take the message, he walked back to me, grabbed my hand and kissed my lips.

"I'll see you later." He said squeezing my hand. "If you need anything write to me and I'll be home as soon as possible. I love you."

"I love you too" I replied as he stood up. He bent down to give my lips a quick peck before he left the room, leaving me to sleep longer.

. . .

I woke up again, and nausea had not wholly resided. It was gone enough for me to get up and make some breakfast. Merlin, even with sleep I'm still fatigued. As I ate my breakfast I realized I desperately had to go to the bathroom. I rushed out of my seat and into the bathroom letting my bladder out.

When I was done I noticed that chocolate seemed really mouth watering. As I rummaged through the cabinets for chocolate, I realized that I was not acting like myself. Since when have I had such a large craving of chocolate? Yeah, it's still my favorite sweet but... I decided to go to the study and look for a medical book to check if there might be some strange sickness I had. Maybe it was just my period. But wait when the hell was my last period? I finally found a medical book that I took with me when the trio and I went to search for Horcruxes and began flipping through pages. Then I hit one that caught my eye. It said:

Pregnancy

The earliest symptoms of pregnancy can appear in the first few weeks after conception. Some symptoms might include nausea, tender breasts, dizziness, mood swings, cravings, increased urination, and fatigue.

I reread it to make sure I read it right. I couldn't be pregnant. Could I? I ran out of the study and into my room where I found the calendar on the desk. My period was late by eight days. My eye's widened, and I gasped.

No. This can't be right. I need to call Hermione. (A/N: Hermione is already pregnant at this point by like 3 months, Ginny is not, however. Yet... ; ) But she already had James.) I ran to my bedside table. Where is that damn muggle contraption that Hermione gave me?! She said it was perfect to use when I needed her desperately and an owl wouldn't be fast enough!