Part 21

Before starting the chapter i just wanna say,

You all are really beautiful and awesome peoples. Always be strong and carefree. Enjoy small small thing and never change yourselves. 💞💞
Be yourself, face yourself and always love yourself. 💜

You must be thinking why i m writing this? Well i also don't know

You must be thinking why i m writing this? Well i also don't know.😅

Just wanted to show how much i love u all! Sorry for making you all uncomfortable.😅😅

With that being said let's start the chapter!!!

Unedited

Hoseok's pov

It's been about 3 days and Taehyung is still unconscious which is making me all restless and worried.

What if he never wakes up?

What if he dies in his sleep just because of my stupid ass brothers! Who just fucking ripped him apart!

Speaking of my fucking brothers, they are all camping outside me room. I have strictly disallowed them to enter or even touch my room's doorknob. I would have even stopped them for camping outside my room but after hours n hours of pleases and tears i have to say yes to those sorry asses!

And here i am now sitting right next to Taehyung with my head on his small chest hearing his slow and soft heartbeat.

It was another hour or so as i was lying down listening my Taehyungie's calm breath while caressing his bandaged fingers when suddenly i felt his fingers move softly against mine.

With happiness I quickly sat up and started calling him softly.

"Tae, wakey wakey!!!" I said and started caressing his cheeks encouraging him to open his doe eyes.

After a minute of struggling Taehyung opened his eyes looking around his surroundings but as soon as his eyes met mine he started panicking.

"P-please d-don't h-hurt me-e!!" He said and started backing up.

His words made my heart sting a bit but i quickly recovered and started calming him down.

"Hey Tae, listen. No one is gonna hurt you. No one will touch you baby. Please don't panic." I said but it did no good as he was still panicking.

"Don't l-lie to me, hyung. I know t-they will come and beat me again. H-hyung please y-you have to save me from t-them. Please. It hurts really bad. Please please save me from them. Promise you will save me. I don't wanna get beat up again." With teary eyes and short breath he spoke making me wanna kill those bitches outside my room.

'What have they done to Taehyung."

"Taehyung, please calm down. No one will hurt you. I promise. They will have to kill me first before they even touch you." I said and quickly embraced his fragile body in my muscular arms.

"T-thankyou Hobi hyung." He sniffed and rested his swollen face on my shoulder.

" He sniffed and rested his swollen face on my shoulder

(A/n: Happy Valentines Day!!💞💞🙈🙈💜💜)

We both stayed like that for a while but our hug broke when his small stomach made a loud growling sound.

With red cheeks he shyly looked at me and spoke.

"Hobi hyungie, my tummy needs some food."

Making me laugh at his cuteness. I wiped his tears and runny nose and smiled.

"Whatever you want, my princess."

I stood up and exited the room, but as soon as i stepped outside the room i was surrounded by 5 vicious boys who looked at me as if they were about to eat me alive.

They all had red swollen eyes and flushed faces.

"How is he?"

"Is he up?"

"Please don't lie to us. We heard some voices from the inside."

"Please tell us, he is fine."

They kept throwing questions at me one by one making me mad.

"Yes he is up. And he was had a panic attack just because he thought you all will come and start beating him again. But luckily i was able to calm him down after i promised him to keep him safe from you all." I angrily spatted all the words.

They all looked down with guilt and sadness.

"And now if your sorry asses will leave me i have lunch to prepare for Tae." I said but as i was about to go they all stopped me and gave me their best puppy eyes they could ever muster. Even the rock hard Yoongi hyung was looking at me like a puppy.

Shit what do they want now?

"Uhm can we please make food for Taehyung. Pleaseeee!!!! Please."

"Uhh you guys are really fucking annoying." I muttered and with a small thinking i agreed to their offer.

"Okay. But don't enter the room, just knock the door and wait till i collect the food. I don't want Taehyung to have another panic attack seeing your stupid faces."

They all happily thanked me some even hugged me and ran to the kitchen to prepare the best meal for Taehyung.

"Hope they don't mess up this time." I said and returned back to the room.

_______________________
Hellooooooooo

I know the update is not very good so sorry for that!😔😔

Btw i know how to end this book and i hope it will turn out to be a good ending. Do you want me to give u all a small hint??

Hint: It has to do something with babies.👼🏻👼🏻

Okay byeeeee.💜

I purple you.

Fighting!!👊🏻👊🏻