Part-2

The episode starts with Naira looking at Laksh.

Naira was looking at Laksh who was sitting angrily. He was looking the cutest.

Naira:- What happened to my son?

Laksh:- I'm angry on you Mumma!

Naira:- Why? What I did?

Laksh:- You promised me to play with me. If my Papa was here he would have not make me wait for you.

Naira was hurt listening to this. She was crying. Laksh noticed it. He was shocked to see Naira crying. He immediately hugged Naira. Naira broke the hug.

Naira:- I'll make food for you!

Laksh:- Mumma I'm Sholly!

Naira went to kitchen. Laksh also went behind her. Laksh held Naira's jacket.

Laksh:- Mumma why you always cry when I talk abt Papa? Who is my Papa? Where is he?

Naira looked at Laksh. She wasn't able to control anymore. She hugged Laksh and started crying. Laksh was seeing Naira like this for the first time. He hugged Naira.

Laksh:- Mumma Please Don't cry na. I love you!

Naira(breaking the hug):- I love you too bacha!

Laksh:- Mumma please tell me why you always cry when I ask abt Papa? Please Mumma please! Please!

Naira:- You really want to know?

Laksh:- Yes Mumma!

Naira:- Come with me!

Naira picked up Laksh in her arms and took her to hall. They sat on the sofa. Naira took Laksh in her lap.

Naira:- Kisna what I'm going to tell you is very bad past of mine. You will have to listen carefully. Okay?

Laksh:- Okay Mumma!

FLASHBACK STARTS

Kartik got Raghav's letter. He started reading it. He read abt Raghav and Naira's relation and Naira's abortion. He believed that letter. He came inside the restaurant. He saw Naira laughing with everyone. Kartik pulled Naira from her chair. Kartik gave Naira a tight slap. Naira fell on the floor. Kartik held her from her arms and dragged her outside. Kartik threw Naira on the road.

Kartik:- This is your place. You are a slut and girls like you should remain here.

Swarna came and slapped Kartik.

Swarna:- Kartik! Have you lost your mind?

Kartik:- If you don't believe me then read this letter. You will know the truth.

Swarna and others read the letter. Suhasini was hell angry on Naira. Suhasini pulled Naira up and kept her slapping. She slapped Naira more than 10 times.

Suhasini:- I told Kartik to not marry you. You are not good for him. But he was blind in your love. See Kartik she betrayed you today.

Naira wasn't saying anything. The person whom she loved the most her Kartik didn't trust her. She was empty inside. Everything inside her died. Swarna went to Naira.

Swarna:- I believe Naira! Naira can't do anything wrong. Kartik might have a misunderstanding.

Kartik:- Maa please don't support her at least now. I hate her to the core. I can't live with her. She is a bloody slut. Don't know how many relations she had.

This was enough for Naira. Naira went towards Kartik and gave him a tight slap. Kartik was shocked.

Naira:- You are a bloody idiot. I don't want to live with you. You are the most dumbest person in this world. Be ready for divorce.

Saying this Naira left. She went to Goenka Villa and packed her things. She tore every photo of her and Kartik. She left the house and checked in a hotel. She wasn't crying. She wasnt having anything inside her. Her phone was ringing.

Akshara was calling Naira again and again.

(Here Akshara is alive)

Singhania family came to know this. Naksh angrily went to Goenka Villa. He slapped Kartik many times.

Naksh:- How dare you slap my sister?

Suhasini:- I slapped her!

Naksh:- Mrs Suhasini Goenka today you crossed your every limit. Now you see what I do!

Suhasini:- What will you do?

Naksh:- You made Naira's life hell. I'll make your life hell. If you divorced Naira then see Kartik. I'll not divorce but I'll make her life a living hell.

Saying this Naksh left from there. Goenka's were shocked.

NEXT DAY

Naira directly came to court. Singhania family saw her. They were broken to see her condition. Akshara went to Naira.

Akshara:- Naira bacha...

Naira didn't listen to anyone. She just went inside the court.

Judge:- Do you want second chance?

Naira:- No! I can't live with him.

Judge:- Do you want any alimony?

Naira:- I just want freedom from this idiot.

Judge:- You are granted divorce.

Naira took sigh of relief. They collected the papers and left in different directions.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Naira was having tears while telling this to Laksh. Laksh wiped her tears.

Laksh:- What happened after that Mumma?

Naira looked at Laksh...