Walked Away...Sort of...

Title 10/10

Cover 10/5

Summary 20/12

Plot 40/25

Character(s) 5/5

Realism 5/3

Writing 10/4

Total 100/64

Reads- 111

Votes- 12

Comments- 21

Teen Fiction Watty Awards 2012

10 parts ( 14 pages)

Rated PG-13

First Update May 13, 2012

Last Update June 19, 2012

Summary:

Cattleya is a girl who lost her parents and now is living with her aunt and uncle but they scream, argue and abuse her for no reason. She always is disappointed by everyone ;her friends, family and now the one person she trusted with her secret told a bunch of people who now make her seem like a bad person around her school. And now that shes gone through all that theres a chance that she might fall in love but she doesnt want to so that she would be disappointed and hurt again. And she refuses but her mind and heart are battling. Should she go for him and take a chance or should she back up and walk away? But theres also I secret kept in her life...Will it be revealed?

###

Notes!

I gave the cover a 5 because I think the original photo could work for this story, but the words written on it are hard to read and some of it is cut off. With it being that way, it looks sloppy and might cause readers to believe that your writing is the same. I would try asking people to make a cover for you in one of the clubs they have here on wattpad.

I gave your summary a 12 because I think it sells your story short. With all the run-on sentences and mistakes it makes your story sound childish. You attempted to be vague to interest readers, but its more like you’re telling me something you don’t know all the details about. Making me feel like why bother. I suggest rewriting the summary and write it like you’re telling your best friend about Cattleya like she is a real person.

Starting a story with the ring of an alarm clock falls in the realm of cliché and is frown upon by many Wattpaders.

You have run on sentences and places where commas need to be placed.

I would break up that huge first paragraph. You change topics in it a few times. You should break it up also because it could be hard for some people to read on their computer or phone.

“Imidenly”? Misspelled words.

Kai is a person so his name should be capitalized. You’re dialogue needs punctuation.

You have this thing with writing things in a step by step order and you keep referring to the time. I feel like that messed up the flow. As you wrote more you writing got a little better, but I would still suggest getting an editor.