#2 Levi Ackerman x Reader (He's A Neko)

You were making your way home from the store when it started to rain and since you didn't have an umbrella with you, you began to run home before you could get completely drenched in the rain.

Upon arriving at your home, you noticed a little black kitty cat near your front porch. You approached it and it quickly got up and stared at you.

"I'm not going to hurt you little guy." You said and crouched down. At that moment the cat sat down as if he understood what you just said. "I see you have a collar, I'll help you find your owner once the rain let's ups." You smiled down at the cat and picked him up taking it inside your house.

You left your grocery packet on the counter and headed straight for your  bathroom so you could dry off the cat because it was soaking wet. You placed the cat on your basin and got a towel and began to wipe it dry. You heard it purr every now and again and you couldn't help but chuckle at it's cuteness.

"I know you already have an owner but I'll call you Kuro, for now." You smiled and looked at the cat which had mesmerizing grey eyes. "And...you're all dry. I'll just get out of these drenched clothes then we'll warm ourselves up by the heater." You stated and heard the cat meow.

***

After you got dressed, you set the heater near your bed. You laid atop your bed with Kuro resting peacefully on your torso while you proceeded to read a book. Every now and again you'd glance at Kuro to check up on him and you'd notice him scratching at his collar and this worried you.

You placed your book beside you on the bed and looked at Kuro, who was still scratching at his collar. Once he noticed you were looking at him, he began to purr at you, like he was asking you to do something.

"Is your collar to tight?" You asked as you loosened his collar but he still continued to scratch at it so you decided to remove the collar entirely from around it's neck.

You loosened the buckle furthur and finally pulled the collar away from around it's neck, you heard it meow and the next thing you know the area around you was clouded with white puffy smoke that made you choke.

"What..? Kuro are y-you?" You asked through coughs and noticed the smoke began to clear up and when you looked up you was met with a males face, which looked very stoic as a matter of fact. After seeing this you yelped out of shock and stared the boy. His eyes were a shade of grey and he had an undercut hairdo- which made him somehow look attractive, call me crazy.

But what made things much more worse was that he was hovering above you...completely naked. You began to blush deeply and you looked away from the boy. "I'm finally out of that disgusting thing." His voice was monotonous.

"Disgusting thing? ..is he talking about the collar?" You thought, blush still covering your cheeks.

He got off you and you felt the sheets slide out from above you. You gave it a few seconds before you cracked a peek at the mysterious boy and you watched him tie the sheet around his waist.

He turned to face you and you yelped slightly, "uhh...a-are you Kuro?" You choked out.

"If you're asking if I was that creature just now, then yes." He crowed. "And my name is Levi, Levi Ackerman."

You smiled awkwardly, "L-Levi...nice to meet you. I'm (Y/N)."

He didn't reply but he just stood there running a hand through his black hair looking like a Greek God. You felt as if an arrow struck your heart.

He walked toward you and picked up the collar that was previously around his neck and he ripped it into two pieces. You looked at him, slightly frightened by his actions but then he turned and looked at you with a little smile that graced his face and this seemed very out of character for him.

"Thank you," he simply said. You looked at him perplexed and he seemed to notice that. He raised the collar for you to see. "For taking this wretched thing off."

You gave him a shy smile,"Sure...uhm by the way can I ask you something?" You sat crossed legged and he sat down in front of you. "Uh...so does this mean you uhm...you know...-"

"Saw you change?" He interjected.

You nodded your head and your cheeks flushed a shade of red.

"Yes," he watched you as your cheeks burnt brighter. "But we're even aren't we?" He smirked after saying the latter.

Your breath hitched when his sentence made you remember the time he hovered above you which happened just minutes ago. Your face was literally on fire now.

"You don't mind if I waited here until the rain lets up?" He broke you out of your thoughts and you felt him fall against the pillows on your right.

You looked at him and smiled, "N-No, it's fine."

"Good." He pulled you down toward him making your head rest against his bare chest and your cheeks burnt a brighter shade of scarlet.

****

A/N: This is pretty horrible, I'm sorry. But I'm doing my best to improve my writing skills by reading new and more books, so for now just bear with me and try to enjoy what I'm posting.

Love you guys
Happy Reading.