Chapter 6-First Date...Ever!And it's with a Vampire

I showered,brushed my loose curls and shoved on my old clothes.I had nothing else to wear.That was until I checked the closet.Female clothing lined the walls.Only dresses and heels that looked amazing!I looked through the closet.I was tiny I was a size one....most places a zero.I ended on a black dress that was tight till the bust and then it flowed down to mid thigh.Under the bust was a line of flashy sequins.So pretty.It was a size one.It may be a bit loose...I hooked it on and it was comfortable it wasn't big and falling down nor was it so tight that I couldn't breath.I paired it with a pair of black heels as I walked out there was a knock on my door.I frowned and went over and opened it.Luke stood wearing a dress shirt with the first two buttons undone and a black blazer over top with a pair of nice straight leg jeans and...a pair of sneakers.

"Nice shoes."I complimented as he looked me up and down lust filling in his eyes as his eyes traveled up my long legs.I crossed my arms as his eyes soon got to my face.

"See something you like?"I asked.I was a bit annoyed,I didn't like it when people starred me up and down...and put me on a spot I didn't want to be on.

"Infact yes."He said a smirk appearing on his perfect lips.

"You look very beautiful."He commented.I smiled feeling a blush crawl onto my cheeks.He held out his arm and I hooked it with his.He brought me downstairs and outside.We headed down along a path that was fenced in with flowers on it.I touched the soft petals as we walked by.

"I would never have guessed you would be the garden type."I mused

"My mom made the garden and when she left here she asked me to look over it...so I have been saving this part."He said.He led me to a open area with a small table with two seater chairs,a blood red table cloth laid over it with a candle in the middle,lights decorated on the fence,a cart with food...for me,rested beside the table.

"Wow..."I said leaving his arm and walked over.I touched the silky fabric of the cloth,the heat that penetrated from the lights...and the soft black cloth that drapped over the chairs.

"Did you do all of this now?"I asked.

"I had the lights turned on and the food brought out.But I wanted to take Ava here but she wouldn't appreciate it,she would want to get tot he stuff that happens after a date.She wants to skip the talking and communicating part."I was shocked he said that.Luke looked like the guy who would want to skip the conversations as well he also looked as if he have a new girlfriend each week.He didn't look like th ekind of guy who wanted a conversation...or a long term girlfriend,He pulled the chair back for me.I smled and said thank you.He laid a salad infront of me with chicken and a baked potato.

"Who cooked this?"I asked tasting the delicious salad.

"I hired a chef."He said sitting down and sipping his wine...well no.It was thick and goey and I saw his fangs descend when he drank from it.So I am guessing that is something that is currently flowing through my veins.I held back a gulp as my body stiffened.It was so awkward that all the people in this large palace drank the stuff that kept me alive.Look...I couldn't even say the word.Blo-

"Does it taste good?"He suddenly asked breaking me out of my trance.

"Very."I said wipping my mouth as I almost finished my salad.

"What does human food taste like?"He asked.

"What do you mean?You never had food?"

"No.I was a vampire since birth.I've been drinking blood since I was born."

"What would happen if you had a bite right now?"I asked curiously.

"Nothing.Human food doesn't hurt us but I never tried it."I stabbed a piece of lettuce and gestured my fork to him,