(31) Hurts So Good.

There she is, her long blonde hair grazing her chest. She's wearing a skin-tight black-camo short dress that is slit open right from the middle showing off her assets. Her eyes as blue as ever, but they aren't like Sahara's doe-like innocent ones. She has the sharp, seductive eyes.

(A/N: a little visual of what she looks like/what she's currently wearing for all my visual readers. 👀⬇️)

"What are you doing here? Don't you think you've done enough damage?" Viktor begins grinding his teeth

"Oh sweetie, I've been here longer than you think..." she strides to the desk and sits on top of it, which stretches out her dress, looking as if it'll rip from the pressure.

"What is she talking about?" Viktor's blood fuming at the mere presence of her. This is the two-timing bitch who played Damian like a toy, Stella.

"Oh? Your sweet BFF didn't let you in on our juicy secret?" Stella smirks. Viktor furrows his brows in annoyance and confusion. "He's been fucking me for the past few months."

Viktor lets out a short laugh, hoping, praying that Stella's lying, "Are you fucking joking?" He looks at Damian with concerned eyes. Damian looks away, giving Viktor his answer to his question.

The tension between Viktor and Damian grows immensely in the room, Damian could feel the suffocatingly disappointing eyes of Viktor on him.

Stella looks back and forth between Damian and Viktor, the tension is bringing her pure joy, "I see you two have lots of catch up on. While you two have your cat fight, I'm going to find this pretty little wife of yours."

"Don't!" Viktor and Damian yell in sync. But she was out the door before they could stop.

Damian avoids Viktor's gaze, "Let me explain."

"This better be a fucking magical explanation because I don't think any amount of explaining is going to save your bitch-ass at the very moment."

There was silence for a while, "I was seeing Stella before I married Sahara... I just never cut it off."

"You– what?! Bloody hell, Damian, you're the king of fuck ups. Why the fuck didn't you stop it?"

"I'm a grown fucking man, I don't know why I'm standing here, explaining myself to you!"

"Because you're a fuck up and I know for a bloody fact, you're going to come to me to clean up your shitty mess. So bloody spill or leave it, mate."

Damian sighs in defeat, "Fuck, bro. Stella, Stella, Stella. You know how I felt about her, she drove me fucking mad but I was– I am so bloody addicted. I don't know why I'm not over her! I don't fucking know!"