sixteen

*jams out to samuel*

after the party, mingyu sat next to wonwoo on the couch while wonwoo was suffering from a headache.

"i feel like making some hangover soup? want some?" mingyu cuddled against wonwoo and laid on the crook of his neck.

wonwoo was too tired to care and said "yes please."

".. can i get a hug back.. i feel like cuddling." mingyu mumbled.

wonwoo knew mingyu too well, he knew that mingyu has certain periods where he feels like being needy.

wonwoo was about to say no, but mingyu looked at him with hopeful puppy eyes, eventually he sighed and gave in.

wonwoo's arms wrapped around the tall, handsome boy and mingyu immediately snuggled in wonwoo's chest lovingly.

wonwoo felt mingyu's breath against his neck and pats him on the back,

"i'm hungry."

mingyu lets go with a pout and walked off to the kitchen to cook 13 servings of hangover soup, he knows that eventually he'll want a taste and the 11 others will fight for wonwoo's bowl.

"i'm doing too much for this sloth." mingyu laughs.

"rise up birdies!" mingyu hollers.

7 running men, causing a stampede, arrive in front of mingyu, hungrily,

"where's hansol, seungkwan, jeonghan, and jihoon?" mingyu asked.

"hansol and seungkwan are cuddling, jeonghan is too lazy to get up, and jihoon told me to get some for him!" hoshi chirped.

"i don't even want to go up to hansol and seungkwan's room, anyone want their soup?" mingyu sighed.

a crowd of hands reached for the bowls.

mingyu brought out his bowl and wonwoo's. he put wonwoo's bowl on a tray and handed it to him.

"feel better?" mingyu asks.

"thank you. i have no idea how i'd survive small things like this without you." wonwoo replies tiredly.

"i see why i love this adorable dork." mingyu thought and chuckled.

heY guys sorry for the long wait! was updating some other ficfics and I lost ideas, but here I am!