Jealous

Elle's Point of View

Leaving New York was hard. I loved it so much, despite all the bullshit that went down while we were there. But it felt nice to be home in LA with Gazzy again. Thank god the label actually let me keep my job at the front desk after I didn't go for a whole week.

Gaz was working alot in the studio, so he came down to the lobby a visit/bug me every so often.

I was getting more and more anxious as the week went on, because I knew we were leaving on Thursday night to fly to Florida to see his family. He's also gonna do a show while we're down in Miami with one of his friends. I don't know who it is yet, he's keeping me in the dark about it.

I got off work a little early so I went upstairs to see what Gazzy and everyone was up to in the studio.

He was in the booth. Purp, Jay and X were—X!!!!

 Purp, Jay and X were—X!!!!

"Jahseh!!" I yelled

He grinned and hugged me

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou. For everything. Sorry I haven't had time to talk, we've been pretty busy... but—thank you. So much."

"Anytime, Elle." He beamed "I'm glad you're okay, and I'm glad you and Pump worked shit out."

Gazzy stepped out of the booth and made a face. Not a pleasant one either.

"Whats all this?" He asked, his voice filled with suspicion

Is he forreal?

"Hey babe. You sounded great in there." I began "And I was just thanking X for helping me out when I was..."

I suddenly felt all those horrible emotions wash over me like a wave. Gazzy must've noticed it in my face and realized what I meant.

He dapped X up

" 'Preciate you bruh." He said "Thanks for checkin on her."

"No doubt."

"I'm mad fuckin hungry. You wanna get some dinner babygirl?"

I nodded.

_____________________

As usual, Gazzy had a blunt rolled up for me once we got into his Porsche. I sparked it as we left the parking lot.

"What kinda help was X givin you anyways?" Gazzy asked

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, like, what was he doin?"

".. Are you seriously suspicious about me and Jah?"

He shrugged

"I just wanna know what you meant by he was helpin you."

"He was helping me not want to fucking kill myself after you fucked around with a stripper. Is that what you want to hear?" I snapped "He made me go back to school and work and said everything was gonna be okay...Do you really think I would do that to you?"

He fell silent. I just continued to smoke my blunt and gaze out of the window. He's got some fucking nerve to think I'd be stupid enough to cheat on him with one of his friends considering what the fuck he did to me.

"I'm sorry iite?" He muttered "I'm paranoid. I don't want nobody takin you from me."

"Whatever..." I said "I just thought you trusted me a little more than that. I was really fucked up and he came through for me."

"I do trust you bebita... I just—I don't know. I'm sorry."

I passed him the blunt and the rest of the ride was silent.

___________________________

Gazzy tried to make awkward conversation with me during dinner, but I was still so pissed off. I was silent on the ride home as well.

Once we got to the house, I was gonna head upstairs to shower but he grabbed my hand.

"Yo... Elle, talk to me."

"About what?"

"I mean in general. I'm sorry for what I said bebita... I just don't wanna lose you."

"You won't lose me if you stop accusing me of dumb shit." I said "I forgive you.. Just think before you say stuff sometimes."

_______________________

After my shower I went back downstairs to see what Gazzy was up to. I could hear him speaking spanish. I found him sitting in the living room on FaceTime with... is that his mom?

"Si, mamá." He said

"Ella está detrás de ti.." She said, with a big smile on her face. Gazzy hadn't taught me enough spanish to know what she said.

Wow he looks just like her... He has her nose for sure. Its so weird to think that he had parents and like... a family.

He turned around

"Oh! Hey bebita... you wanna say wassup to my mom?"

I walked closer and waved at the screen

"Muy hermosa!" She said "We can't wait to meet you! I'll pick you guys up from the airport."
(Very beautiful!)

"Graciàs! I can't wait to meet you as well," I replied

"Thank you for making mi hijo so happy! He talks about you all the time, I've never seen him so in lo—"
(my son)

"Mamà!" Gazzy interrupted, obviously embarrassed "We'll see you Thursday. Our flight lands at 5."

"Okay. I'll see you kids on Thursday. Te amo cariño."
(I love you honey)

"Te amo tambien." He said

"Adios, Mrs. Garcia!" I said

She waved and Gazzy ended the call.

"Aw, your moms so sweet... and she had you?" I laughed

"Shutcho lil mean ass up!" He said "And yeah she is. I can't wait for you to meet everyone."

"You think they'll like me?"

"I know they will."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️