She Belongs To The King

N O T E

Hi, I'm Bella and I wrote this when I was a cringey and lonely fourteen year old girl. So please, forgive me for all the unedited chapters and toxic behaviour the main character has because I was dumb, and had no idea what it was like to be in a healthy relationship.

Also, can people stop copying my fucking stories. I'm tired of going through this again and again.

R E M I N D E R S

This is my first story, so there's going to be a lot of cringe and mistakes.

The main (guy) character is very possessive and a bit controlling (which I don't condone in real life), but his character does develop better. Please bare with him.

I'll say it again, I was an inexperienced fourteen year old that wrote this story so I apologize in advance for the toxic behaviour in relationships and such. I've matured - somewhat lol - and now know what a real and healthy relationship is like so stop attacking me.

I am not a professional writer, meaning that this story probably stinks.

➖

R A N K I N G

month / day / year

— ROMANCE —

#68 - 12/26/17
#66 - 12/27/17
#60 - 12/28/17
#58 - 12/31/17
#37 - 01/01/18
#27 - 01/4/18
#16 - 01/8/18
#22 - 01/9/18
#20 - 01/12/18
#8 - 01/19/18
#7 - 01/20/18
#2 - 01/23/18
#1 - 02/01/18

[ BILLIONAIRE: #1 - 01/27/18]

D E S C R I P T I O N

"She's hot."

"Yeah, I know. I'm kinda jealous..."

"I'm gonna ask her out."

"Are you crazy? You're asking for a death wish."

"What's so wrong with me asking her out?"

"Everything! You just can't."

"Why!?"

"Because she belongs to the king."

-

Mia White was just an ordinary girl that walked the face of earth. She was who people looked up to. She had good grades, was the kindest person you'd ever meet, and was breathtakingly beautiful. Everyone in ClearHills Academy loved her. But, there were also some who feared and despised her.

Some people hated Mia because she was known as 'little miss perfect' and because she was claimed by the one who practically owned all of America. Besides her best friend, Sarah, not many people approached her.

Most people feared that if they were to do something wrong, it would anger him. And that was the last thing people wanted.

Ace King was someone not to mess with. His father owns a powerful company that he would soon take over. He was what parents told their kids not become. He was the bad boy of ClearHills Academy.

Ever since Ace first laid eyes on her as kids, she was what he wanted most. Mia was the only person who he'd drop on his knees and bow down to, she was the only person he cared not to be feared by.

She was the only who could tame him.

-

"What is it dear? Do you want something else?" his mother asked, looking down to see his attention focused on something.

Or rather, someone.

"Her," he said, pointing at a girl, sitting on a small wooden stool with a book in her hands. "I want her."

-

❝Everyone knows she belongs to him.❞

-

WARNING
[ contains mature language ]

➖