Chapter 56 - What are you doing here?

Harry's POV

My heart is in my stomach right now. Her face hardly looks human and I still think she is the most beautiful woman in the world.  Oh Christina, please wake up and be okay...

Two Days Later...

"Christina please wake up.  Why are you not waking up?  I need you Christina." I beg.    "Harry, you need to go home and get some rest.  We can't have both of you in the hospital." her father tells me.  "I can't leave her.  She didn't deserve this." I cry as I put my head on top of her hand that I refuse to let go of.

I hear the door open and I look up and I can't believe what I am seeing in front of me.  "Mum, what are you doing here?"  She doesn't say anything she just runs to me and pulls me into her embrace and I completely breakdown.  "Oh Mum, I am so glad you are here.  I really wanted you here but didn't want to bother you." I sob.

"Oh Harry, I wish I could have came sooner.  I knew you needed me.  I felt it.  I am here now.  We will get through this together.   She looks at Christina's face and gasps.  We need to pray Christina will wake up soon and begin to recover."  she tells me as she holds me in her arms. 

I introduce my mum to Christina's father and she tells him that she will be here to help out in any way possible.  He thanks her and asks her if she needs anything let him know.   I love my mum so fucking much.  He tells her that I haven't left Christina's side since she got here and tells her to take me home and let me shower and rest and then come back. 

My mum looks at me and says, "Harry, you need to let me take you home so you can rest." "Mum, I can't leave her.  I have to be here when she wakes up." I beg.  She hugs me and says that Christina needs me to take care of me so I can be there for her.

My mum convinces me to go home and Christina's father promises to call me if she wakes up.   I call my driver and reluctantly leave her side.   "Please call me if there are any changes." I beg her father.  He hugs me and tells me he is so thankful that Christina has me.  I walk away before I start crying again.

Christina's POV

OMG my head hurts so much.  Why can't I open my eyes.  Am I dead?  OMG, am I dead?  Who is that talking?  Is that my father and Harry?  Dad, I am here...  Daddy...  I try to speak and nothing comes out.  Harry... baby, here I am.  Oh Harry...  Why can't I talk? 

I hear Harry whispering in my ear how much he loves me and that I better not leave him.  I won't Harry I promise.  OMG, please don't cry Harry.  I try to move my hand to feel for him and I can't move my arm or my legs.  I am fucking dead.  I must be dead.  Oh God, please... please bring me back.  I can't leave my family and Harry.  Please...

I hear a doctor talking saying that I am in a coma and that once the swelling of my brain goes down I should wake up.   Coma?  I am in a coma?  How did I get in a coma?  How did this happen to me?  Why can't I remember what happened to me?

I hear my dad on the phone with someone.  What did he just say?  OMG, did he just say that Antonio needs to not see daylight ever again for what he did to me?  Antonio?  OMG... that's right Antonio kidnapped me.

I feel Harry's hand holding mine.  I know it is his, I can feel his rings.  I just can't move my hand.  Oh Harry, thank you so much for being here with me.  I love you so very much.   I hear my dad telling Harry that he needs to go home and get some rest and that it has been two days and he hasn't left my side.  Oh Harry. 

Oh shit, Harry's mother is here.  Thank God, she will be able to help him.  He needs to go get some rest.  I need him to be healthy.  Oh good, he is going home.  Thank you Anne.  Oh and I love your son Anne I tell her with my mind.  I hope she knows this.