i'm a bad bitch

what the heck does this have to do with vine??? i dunno i just wanted to include this ,

--

today, bambam and yugyeom had to go back to school. the sweet spring break of a week was now over and they'd have to go back to suffering in classes. since the duo, plus minghao, all lived near each other, they all had the same bus stop. 

bambam dreaded waking up at five in the morning again, and groaned loudly when he heard his alarm beeping loudly. he sat up and grumpily turned his alarm off, walking into his bathroom and turning the shower on. 

--

"the first day back after a week, i need to look good." bambam muttered to himself, looking through his closet. after ten minutes of standing there, he finally decided on a pair of ripped, pale blue skinny jeans, a pale blue fluffy sweater, and black sneakers. 

once he was dressed, he walked back into his bathroom to start on his hair and makeup. he grabbed his phone, looking at the time and smiling a bit when he looked at his lock screen. a picture of yugyeom when he was seven, in his captain america costume for halloween. 

he set his phone down and quickly grabbed his makeup bag, pulling his foundation out. 

--

"what the hell, you look like a fuck boy!" bambam looked at yugyeom's outfit with wide eyes. he wore a black hoodie, black skinny jeans, and a pair timbs. in all honesty, bambam thought yugyeom looked really hot, but he could never admit it to anyone. 

"um, well you look like a gay boy." yugyeom grinned, and the younger boy gasped and blushed. 

"do not!" 

"yeah, like a baby boy, seriously!" 

"but not the innocent kind of baby boy, the one that sucks on three dicks at once." minghao popped up behind bambam, grinning. bambam yelped and jumped, glaring at his two so called 'friends.' 

"you guys are both so mean." bambam pouted. 

"aww, you got scared." yugyeom snorted. 

"this is so unfair, you both are like, a hundred feet tall, and bully me, who's only one foot tall." bambam frowned, and minghao just laughed, along with yugyeom. 

"okay, first of all, i'm only 5'7." minghao announced, then looked up at yugyeom. 

"and i'm 6'1!" 

"giant mother fuckers." bambam muttered. 

"it's not our fault you're like 4'9." 

"i'm not! i'm 5'1." 

"is that any better?" yugyeom laughed. 

"you're so mean to me, how can you be my vine partner, like this?" bambam whined, crossing his arms. 

"oh, you're such a baby." yugyeom snorted. 

"by the way, why aren't you taking your car to school today?" bambam asked. 

"i left it at the parking lot over night." yugyeom shrugged.

"nasty ass." bambam muttered, and yugyeom grinned. 

--

finally, it was the end of the day. yugyeom's first thought was to go and pick bambam up from his class, instead of his girlfriend. the two had the same drama class anyway, so it didn't really matter. when he walked over, he saw the most buff guy in the school, chunghee, holding bambam against the wall. 

"um, this is a little gay.." bambam said, looking at chunghee with wide eyes. 

"what, you think i'm gonna kiss you?" chunghee muttered.