chapter seven

"Delicate Flower vs Naughty Vixen?" Bonnie asked me and Elena, holding up two different nail varnish bottles.

"Naughty Vixen cause it has an awesome name" I asnwered.

"Can we mix em?" Elena asked, looking at the two closely.

"Aww look at you getting all pretty for you date with Stefan." Bonnie cooed.

"Yeah you look happy." I added smiling at my twin sister.

"I am... Tonights going to be a good night. But dont let that stop you from telling me whatever it is you wanted to tell me as soon as you walked in the door." Elena demanded, taking a seat inbetween and and bonnie at our dining room table.

"What if i tell you in the morning? I dont want to ruin the night?" Bonnie asked. avoiding eye contact with Elena.

"Bonnie out with it." Elena commanded.

"Okay, but it has to go in the vault, because Caroline will kill me if it gets back to Damon that she squealed." Bonnie spoke seriously and looked at both of us.

"So this is something that Damon's said. Yeah i Already dont believe it, and i havent even heard what your about to say." I Expressed. Bonnie and Elena just glared at me.

"Apparently Stefan has a very interesting back story."

"So do most people." I added. Bonnie shot me a nasty look but otherwise ignored my comment.

"Do you know what happened with Kathrine?"

"I know that they both dated her and that's why they have issues."

"Yeah, they both dated her, only she chose Damon. And that drove Stefan mad, he did horrible things to try and break them up. He manipulated Katherine. He filled her head with all these lies until finally it worked and she turned against Damon." Bonnie explained to us. I shook me head and scoffed.

"That sounds like something Damon would say to stir things." I argued. There was no way that Stefan was that much of a dick.

"I just wanted Elena to know." She shrugged, painting her finger nails.

"His past relationships are none of my business." Elena sighed.

"Unless he's a calculating, manipulative liar. That's your business." Bonnie muttered under her breath, just loud enough for us to hear.

"Stefan's none of those things." Elena argued. Bonnie stopped what she was doing and stared intently at Elena.

"Yeah? How do you know?" Bonnie countered. I dont believe what she said about Stefan, but there was no way to deny that fact that Elena really didnt know that much about Stefan.

The lockwood mansion look beautiful...as always. I always hated special gatherings/parties though, especially with the adults, it was never much fun. I snuck a glass of champage of the bar and made my way up the stairs looking for my parents section.

I took me awhile to find it as i wobbled around in heels and on my fourth glass of champagne, but when i did, i was the only one there for a while. I silently stared down at the item that used to belong to my parents. My fingers gentally pressed against the glass, wanting just one touch. I lone tear slid down my cheek splashing against the glass. Immediatly i whiped it away, glad that no one was around. I wasnt one to cry infront of people, i always felt weird and uncomfortable when i did.

"Hey." Elena's soft voice flowed through the air.

"Hey." I responded without turning to face her. I kept my back to her and i heard her heels on the tiled floor as she walked over and looked over my shoulder.