BTS

[Flashbacks to BTS of season 1 cause you're now supposed to shoot season 2]

I was so nervous meeting everyone, I'm pretty sure that I have social anxiety. Will the cast like me? Will I like them? How will they react to me? I can be a bitch without me even noticing, that's why I got cast in this role. I was the last one to get cast cause originally my character didn't have any huge plot in the story but the Duffer brothers decided to give me a bigger part when they saw my audition.

Gaten and Caleb were the first ones I saw, everyone was pretty nervous and nobody really said anything. Everybody was standing next to their parents, talking to them. Then one of the dudes that work on the set forced us to say hi to each other. My mom who is an outgoing social person, pushed me in the direction of Lucas and Gaten, and when I got to them she introduced me and left me. (I was so shook and speechless that she did that ooof) We said hi and so on, we basically did that to everybody. Except Finn, well, I remember that we smiled to each other and that's it.

Luckily, the next day, we all became friends right away. Me and Millie were basically BFFs. Millie was really outgoing and not afraid to say Hi. I was finally comfortable since I got a friend, and because of that, I started to socialize with the others more.

1 week later and we're all laughing and having a good time. The people who I was closest to were: Millie, Lucas and Gaten. Finn was cool, but I thought he was kinda odd. Idk why ok? We were friendly, we definitely laughed a lot, but not like the others. We just connected more with the others. I really wish we were closer, after every take we did, I would look over at him and see him run straight to Gaten and they would be giggling and talking about something. Every time I wish he would come to me. Ik that I could do it myself but I wouldn't have anything to say. Wonder if he felt the same way.

It was exactly the same during press tours etc. I remember that we had this long conversation because of IT. He said that he would be starring in a scary movie, and I rushed to him right away cause horror movies, are my fav kind of movies. We talked a lot that day and we laughed as well cause we were telling each other stories of our horror movies experiences. But that was it, really. And then we were done with press tours etc and he went on to shoot IT and I went back to my normal life with school etc.