From Prisoner To Lover - Darth Vader

[Y/N] POV.

I was starring at the wall in front of me. The empire captured me a few days ago. Probably because I was a friend of Padmé and I helped the Rebellion a few times. The door of my cell opened and two Stormtroopers walked in.

"Lord Vader wants to see you." One of them grabbed my arm and pulled me up. They pushed me out of the cell and walked with me through the halls. We turned a corner and I saw Darth Vader standing at the end of the corridor. The stormtroopers left and I walked closer to Vader. After sometime of silence, the only thing heard was his breathing through his mask, until I spoke up.

"What do you want from me?" He lifted his head a bit. He is a bit intriguing, but he doesn't scare me. That's mostly because I knew him when he was still on the Light Side.

"You helped the Rebellion. That means you have information that could help us." I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"And what do I get out of it?" I'm not going to give them anything if I don't get something in return. Especially the super secret information from the rebels.

"We'll make sure that you get everything you want." That doesn't sound bad. I stepped a bit back and looked out of the window. It gave me a nice sight of the beautiful stars. I walked to the window and softly leaned against it.

"So, what do you say? Help us or be our prisoner?" I just can't let him down, I promised Anakin I would always help him and always would be there for him.

"I'll do it. I'll help you." I looked at him through the window and saw him nod. He walked closer to me and layed his hand on my back.

"You made a smart choice, [Y/N]."

*

It has been a few days since I helped Vader. They've threatened me surprisingly well and I feel quite comfortable here. I sat in my office, working on some papers that were needed for the production of the new blasters, when suddenly a knock came from the door.

"Come in!" I sensed Vader at the other side of the door. The door opened and he walked in. He sat down on one of the chairs that stood at my desk. I layed my pen down next to the stack of papers.

"Is everything okay?" He nodded shortly and looked at me with his masked eyes.

"How are you feeling?" He grabbed my hand over the table and softly rubbed the back of my hand.

"I'm feeling great actually!" I smiled at him and I could feel him smile under his mask. The last few days we really connected and the feelings I had for him as Anakin returned. Back then I had pushed them away, because he was married with Padmé.

"Do you want to take a break and go for a walk with me?" I nodded and stood up. We walked out of the door, our hands still intertwined. After a few minutes we reached an empty hall and Vader stopped me.

"Something is bothering you.. Tell me, what is it?" His free hand reached out and touched the side of my face. His glove was cold and it made a shiver go down my spine.

"It's nothing, don't worry." He shook his head, got his hand out of mine and layed it on my hip.

"Don't lie to me, [Y/N]. Don't forget that I can read your mind if I want to." I sighed and looked down. His hand on my face slid down to my chin and made me look up at him again. "What is bothering you?"

"I love you.." My voice was barely above a whisper. "I am so madly in love with you." I spoke louder now and I felt his grip on my hip tighten. He looked to his left and then to his right.

"I've known that for a long time now. I was wondering when you were going to tell me." My cheeks reddened a bit and he pulled a stray of hair behind my ear.

"But you'll never return those feelings... Your heart will always belong to Padmé's." He shook his head and stroke his gloved finger over the bridge of my nose.

"It belonged with Padmé, until we met again a few days back. I always had a weakness for you and seeing you, seeing that you've grown since the last time we saw each other. That made me notice that it always has been you." My lips formed into a smile and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"But you should know, that I can't give you things that boys normally can. Like kisses and such." I shook my head.

"I know, and I don't care about that. I fell in love with who you are and not what you are. I'll love you, no matter what happens to me or you. Understood?" He nodded and I stood on my tip-toes, placing a kiss to the side of his helmet.

"We both changed, didn't we? You went from light to dark. And I went from prisoner to lover." I heard him chuckle softly under his mask and I smiled at him.

"I love you, [Y/N]." He hugged me softly, careful not to break any of his mechanics.

"I love you too, Vader." I placed another kiss on his mask and then we quickly broke apart as two stormtroopers walked into the hall.

"Go back to work, Officer." I nodded as I got the clue, the emperor will kill one of us if he finds out. So, we need to love behind closed doors. But that's fine by me as I'm finally with the love of my life.

"I will, my Lord." I walked to my office and felt his presence behind me until I reached my office. He touched my back and when I walked inside my office I heard his voice in my head

I love you, darling.

This wasn't a request, but I had this idea for a while and there aren't that much Darth Vader Imagines out there, so I wrote this one.
And since Darth Vader is Once_Upon_A_Glade 's favorite character and she turned 16 today I decided to dedicate this to her.

Don't forget to send me your ideas/requests.
I hope you liked this imagine and thanks for reading!
Xx