Chapter 9

When I awoke here was a sound humming sound coming from my right and everything was blurry.

I could make the outline of trees and of my hand. I just could not see details. That all changed when I heard a shape voice that I could never forget.

"Darling, my how you have changed." all at once I regained my vision and I could see clearly once more.

Standing before me was none other than Justin. Justin: the man that took eight years of my childhood away from me.

I looked away from him in disgust.

"Don't be like that, Lily." He said, and I felt fearful shivers run down my spine as he said my name.

I did not answer, nor did I meet his gaze. I instead kept looking at the beautiful tiger lilies. What a coincidence.

"Look at me." He commanded, and roughly grabbed my face forcing me to look at him. His thumb ran over my cheek hard, almost like he was trying to rub something off my face.

"Why did you leave me?" he asks. What is he talking about? He is the one that set the room on fire, and ran away.

"That wasn't very nice of you. It's okay though, I forgive you. Just leave that pack and come find me. it won' take long for me to find you. I have eyes all over you; I even have eyes within that stupid pack." he said with a smirk. He wanted me to run away with him? I would never leave Landon, or the pack.

"So what do you say?"

"No." I told him. I saw anger flash through is eye though he tried to hide it.

"No?" He asked. One on Justin's hands grabbed my waist and his finger pressed hard into my skin.

"I will not go with you, and I will not leave Landon." I told him with a new found confidence. He laughed without humor.

"I don't think you understand. The decision is not yours to make. I am in control and I will win. Landon is nothing and when I get you I'm going to make him pay. I'm going to do to him what he did to me. I'm going to make him watch as I complete my mating to you."

"You sick bastard. Landon will never let you take me." I yelled and struggled to get out of his touch. His hands on my waist only tightened more.

"Do not talk back to me! You don't get it! I would kill you before I let someone else have you. I'm am one step ahead of you! I always have been!" he said. His eyes were wide with anger. He shook me back and forth as he spoke.

"Get out of my dream!" I yelled back.

"That was strike three, Lily. You're going to regret this when you wake up." He told me. He then did something I never expected him to do; he kissed me. It was forceful and demanding. It reminded me of the old time in the basement. It disgusted me and I fought against him.

I kneed him in the stomach, and his hand let go of my waist. I fell backwards, but I never hit the ground. I heard him say something that scared me so much; I don't think I will ever sleep again

My eyes shot opens and I looked around the dark room with wide eyes. I looked over and saw Landon sleeping peacefully. I was about to lay back down when I felt sick. I felt so sick, and I need to get to a bathroom.

I flung open the door, dropped by the toilet bow, and threw up blood once again. I coughed and did it again.

"Lily?" Landon asks in a husky voice. I felt his warm hand pull my long hair away from my face.

I couldn't answer my body wouldn't let me. I barely had time to take a breath before I threw up once more.

I coughed and took in deep breath. I suddenly felt really dizzy and I could no longer support my weight. I fell to the said but Landon caught me before I could hit the ground.