Double actor II

The sun spread its lights all over the Hidden Leaf, and people started walking in the streets, heading to their different destinations. Itachi moved the curtain to let the sunlight lighten his room, and then he remembered the confession he made the previous day to Sakura.

"How was I able to do that?" Itachi thought "I'm being led to hell by my little brother"

Itachi was heading downstairs towards the kitchen when he heard the doorbell announce an early visitor. He went to open it and was surprised by the person standing at his door like a lost puppy.
"What were you doing near the door? You opened immediately" Sakura joked as she made her way inside the house.

"I was going to the kitchen. Breakfast" Itachi responded with his usual sweet smile.

"Make it two since you have an unwanted guest" Sakura shrugged.

"Mean words are not allowed in my place. You're more than welcome, Sakura"

"Itachi!" she called in a low voice.

"I had a bad dream yesterday"

"About?"

"About you confessing to me"

"This is supposed to be a happy dream" he frowned "Don't girls feel happy when a guy confesses to them?"

"A guy, Itachi, but not you"

"What am I? a girl?" Itachi chuckled.

"Itachi you're like an older brother to me"

"Sakura, Sasuke believed we were together, it means we make sense"

"See, this is why it's a bad dream, it's a nightmare, Itachi. We shouldn't make sense"

"We should Sakura. Now that Sasuke has left, we could make more sense"

"Itachi that was an act that we've put together, I don't know why you're living this act as if it's a reality. It's just an ACT Itachi"

"Now you're being more mean, Sakura. You shouldn't talk to a guy who confessed to you that way"

"Look, I'm terribly sorry, Itachi" Sakura said as she came closer to him "You know exactly what I'm going through, plus this is your brother we're talking about"

"Sakura, if you just live with the fact that he's gone and may never come back"

"He will. He will come back, he has to come back."

"What makes you sure?" Itachi asked placing the plates on the table.

"I'll bring him back myself this time, and you know what, I'll haunt him down for leaving me like this for the second time" Sakura shouted "wait.. Wait a sec... Why did you prepare three plates?"

"For the third person, of course"

"Third person? What third person?" he winked "I wasn't alone last night. I had company"

"Good morning Sakura"

Sakura turned around immediately when she heard the 'third person' speaking.

"Wha ... What?" Sakura sighed "S-Sasuke?" she jumped from her seat and hid herself behind Itachi.

"Itachi, I guess I'm seeing things" Sakura muttered in a whispery voice "is that Sasuke's ghost over there?"

"You don't see people's ghosts unless they're dead" Itachi whispered back teasingly.

"Was he the 'company' you had last night?"

"He is indeed" Itachi laughed at her cuteness.

"Do you two intend to keep whispering there?" Sasuke said in an annoyed tone.

Sasuke placed his hands under his chin and watched the disturbed Sakura with a smirk then slowly walked towards her.

"You've just stepped inside the lion's den" Sasuke whispered in a teasing voice.

"Seems like my job here is done, I'll leave you two alone" Itachi said with a satisfied smile, then left to his room.

"What job? You're going nowhere, Itachi. You're not leaving me with this creep alone" Sakura argued.

"Sakura! You guys need to sort this out together. Only the two of you" Itachi ordered.

"Itachi you're going nowhere" Sakura shouted at him "Did you plan all of this with him? I can't believe you"

"Sakura, you did these moves because you wanted to teach him a lesson. You wanted him to feel how you felt before, and he did. You were going to take it too far Sakura"

"You bastard!" Sakura pushed him violently "I thought you understood me. I thought you were different from him, but you are just as bad" she yelled even more and left, slamming the door behind her.