Suga

Requested by @chwiieesta
___________________________

You were waiting on the couch, glancing at the clock every three minutes. Your boyfriend hasn't arrived from work, not surprised but worried like always. This isn't the first time your boyfriend has come late before. You were tired of it. You cuddled into his shirt, draping it over your knees as you brought them up to your chest.

You waited for at least ten more minutes, your eyes beginning to close as you noticed it was already 11:00pm, but you quickly sat up as you heard the door opening. You stood up as soon as he was in sight of you. You were waiting for him to say something but he only turned towards the bedroom.

"Hey..where were you??", you asked, grabbing his arm to turn him back around.

He roughly pulled his arm away and groaned his he rolled his eyes.

"At work. Where else would I be?", he said in an annoyed tone.

"Why are you late again? Why didn't you call me? Don't you know how worried I always get when you come home late??", you said.

"Why do you ask so many questions?? I told you I was gonna be at work all day. Jeez, you ask every time every day and it's getting on my nerves!", he yelled, causing you to flinch in fear.

"I'm just...worried", you said, almost as a whisper.

"I don't need you to worry about me. And you should worry about yourself! Don't you know that you have your own closet with your own clothes?? Why do you always have to wear what's mine?? That's why I always run out of clothes for work! You know nothing about what I go through. I'm stressed all the time and you still have the nerve to get me upset on purpose! I'm getting money to provide for us and this is what you do?? Do me a favor and leave me alone", he grumbled angrily as he walked away towards the bedroom, slamming the door.

You two have argued before but he has never yelled at you like this. Your body was paralyzed, trying to process what had happened.

You waited a few minutes until he cooled off. When you assumed that he was already in bed, you quietly opened the door to the bedroom, peeking your head inside. The room was dark and Yoongi was already in bed asleep. You took that as a sign to go in and carefully place yourself on the other side of the bed. As you had your back facing him, you silently cried to sleep.

The next morning, you woke up on an empty bed. You had no time to question where Yoongi went so you got in the shower and got ready for work.

"(Y/n), go clean the windows", your boss ordered.

Feeling tired and weak, you grabbed some paper towels and the window cleaner. You sprayed some on the window and began to wipe, not caring that your boss was staring at you.

As you cleaned the windows, you notice to figures outside of the café. You rubbed your eyes and waited for your vision to be adjusted until you realize who's outside. Yoongi was with a girl. You kept trying to remind yourself that all he does is go to work but seeing how close he is with that girl hurts your chest. You didn't notice how long you've been staring.

You then yell in pain as you felt pain on your lower back. You crouch down as you held your lower back.

"Dammit (y/n), I don't have you working here to be looking at people! I told you to clean the windows and you don't listen. You're fired!", your boss..now ex boss..yelled.

You cried yourself all the way home. When you arrived, you walked straight into the bathroom. You lifted up your shirt and winced in pain as you saw the huge bruise on your lower back. Your boss has never left a bruise that big before. You lower your body to get the ointment you bought a few weeks ago and rubbed it on the bruise.

"(Y/n).."

You flinch, turning around as Yoongi surprised you. He looked at you, eyes frowning along with his lips. You put your shirt down and looked away.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry for yelling at you. I know I've been stressed and I know how much you hate when I get home late. Yelling at you isn't gonna solve anything", he admitted.

"Who was that girl you were with earlier?", you asked, arms crossed over your chest.

"What? You mean Ana? She's my assistant..and a close friend of mine", he said.

"You know, when you said that I don't know the stress that you go through. It kinda upset me. Because I do get stressed from work as well. I'm always afraid of going but since you were struggling with money, I had no choice but to go. So while I'm working, you're hanging out with other girls?? Don't you know the pain that I go through?? My boss hits me and you think it's okay to be hanging out with someone who isn't your girlfriend??", you yelled, tired of keeping the pain inside.

"What? Your boss hits you? Is he the one who gave you that job? Why didn't you tell me?", he asked, more concerned.

"How could I? Every time I try to talk to you, you always yell at me", you mumbled.

"I'm sorry. I know I can be a jerk at times", he carefully wrapped his arms around you and placed a kiss on your temple.

"Yes you can", you said, causing him to chuckle.

"You're gonna have to quit and report him. He's not supposed to lay a hand on his employees", he said.

"I got fired. But I'm still gonna report him. I'm gonna need some help though", you said as you looked up at him.

"I'll be glad to. Come on, I'll call off practice so we could hang out today. I don't want us to keep arguing because of me. Let's go", he smiled, leading you towards the living room so you two can watch movies and cuddle.
_______________________________

Y'all..I just found out I'm anemic. I had a feeling and didn't want to admit it but everyone keep saying I look pale/yellow so that's not good. That explains why I haven't had the energy to write more than usual. Gotta take pills for iron now🙃