PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Sneak... Peek...

"Why?! Why do you hate me so much?" I want to know today. I can't take this anymore. I don't want to be his toy. His eyes boring into my tears filled ones. His hands are holding mine behind me from hitting him. His scent as always making my thoughts fuzzy.

He didn't respond. He is just staring at me. He opened his mouth to say something then closed it. His jaw tightened and he let go of my hands turning around. He ran a hand through his hair.

"Mr. Vincento." I call lightly from behind.

"Go home, Diana." His voice is low. As if he is tired of all this. He put his hands on the table with his head down. I want to hug him and comfort him. His eyes always show how lonely he is. But why does he never let anyone come closer? Why is he pushing away anyone that does so?

"No. I want to know. I can't keep going like this. You maybe my boss, but that doesn't give you the right to... to..." To make me cry. To hurt me. I didn't know how to say it. He turned around. Tears fell from my eyes to my cheeks. His rejection is hurting me worse than I expected for some reason. My heart is aching. Why do I care if he hated me? I put my head down. He held my face and made me look up.

"Don't cry. I don't want to see tears in your eyes. Not because of me." This is what confuses me. He is sweet a minute and pushes me away the other.

"Why? Why do you care?" I need to know. He was silent for a minute. He let me go and turned around banging the table with his hands.

"Leave Diana!" He shouted. That was it. It was always like this. Pulling me close and pushing away. I turned away from him wiping my tears.

I am not going to let him do this to me anymore. I am not going to fall in your web. I will be the one pulling you into my web. I will open you like a book. You can't push me anymore because I will be pulling you.

I walk out of his office and go to my cabin to take my things with only one thing in my mind.

I will find out why he is doing this.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

So... They are back! I know, it sounds like too much drama. But there is going to be so much fun, just like it was in Wanted By The C. E. O. Not to forget the romance. For those who are reading this book for the first time, this is a sequel of the book WANTED BY THE C. E. O. You can continue reading it here, but reading that book might give you a better understanding.

#TeamMartin

#TeamDiana

Do comment what you think and whose team you are in.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.