Chapter 37

Okay so I've procrastinated finishing this story for honestly way too long at this point and have decided to finally finish it up while I have the inspiration to do so. I think I've procrastinated it for so long because I just don't want it to end, but I can't drag it out for forever so here we go another chapter of this and only a few more left to go! I hope that you like this and let me know what you guys think!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️️

Chapter 37

It was early morning, around a week after Louis had met the triplets' wonderful grandmother, when the mated foursome hears a loud howl from one of the guards that usually signals that danger is closing into the pack lands. The sound pushes everyone into action, the triplets rushing out of their hold around their pregnant mate to throw on some clothes to check out what was going on outside since they were the leaders of the pack.

"I wanna come with," Louis tells the other  men with a whine as he pushes his way out of bed to wobble over to one of the dressers to find a pair of Marcel's sweatpants to throw on since none of his own fit him anymore since he's carrying four almost full grown babies at this point.

"You should stay here, little doe," Harry tells his mate with a small smile as he leans down to place a kiss against the boy's gorgeous pink lips.

Louis only pushes him away as he slips on a pair of shoes with huge difficulty due to the huge baby bump that always seemed to be in his way these days. "I am coming with and that is final," Louis tells the alpha with finality and Harry knew better than to argue with him and his brother's stubborn little mate. Louis always seemed to get what he wants in the end no matter the risk he must take to get it.

"Then you're going to stay back away from the danger with Marcel," Harry reasons with his mate as he finishes putting his own shoes on as well, turning to give the boy a look that says that his words weren't up for argument.

Louis let's out a small sigh, but was at least glad that he was able to get his way up to that extent. "Okay, that means Marcy gets to carry me then," the boy says, turning to the youngest triplet with a smirk as he holds his arms up for the alpha to pick his pregnant butt up.

Marcel rolls his eyes at his mate playfully before scooping him up into his arms with a fond look spread across his face. "I wouldn't have thought any different," Marcel tells the boy as he leans in to plant a sweet kiss against his omega's lips.

Louis let's out a little giggle as he wraps his arms around the alpha's neck so that he can support himself as the alpha carries him down the cabin's stairs. "I want these babies out already," Louis whines into Marcel's neck where he had decided to rest his head in the comfy crook between the male's neck and shoulder.

Marcel let's out a small laugh at the boy's words as he carries the boy out of their cabin, walking much slower then his brothers who were rushing to get to where the call of danger had been heard from. He had a much more important job then them anyways, protecting their mate was always more important than any type of pack business that was going on.

"You don't have too much longer left, little doe," Marcel reassures the boy with a little laugh, planting a sweet little kiss to the top of the boy's head.

When the two of them arrive to the place where the noise had been heard from is already had gathered a large crowd of pack folks. "Everyone! Please go back to your homes and proceed with your day! My brothers and I will take care of this matter!" The loud and booming voice of Harry can be heard throughout the area and it brings goosebumps to Louis' arms hearing his alpha raising his voice always excited the omega, even if it wasn't meant to be towards him.