128

I stare into the bathroom mirror, putting my hair together as I know we are leaving soon to go to Louis for this Malignant gathering. I don't have a hair straightener here, so I need to leave my hair in waves, but I clip two strands from the front so it's out of my face.

It's been a few days since Harry and I's fight, and things have been good. We don't do much because we need to lay low, but it's just been nice to spend time with him. His bruises on his face have healed, the ones on his body slowly going down. It's been a while since the day of the fight, almost a month now I would say. I really hope that the huge one on his side goes down because I won't be able to stop worrying about it.

I wore a pair of high waisted jeans and a black long sleeve cropped top, only making sure that the slightest bit of skin was exposed.

"My favourite colour." The deep accent drums through the small bathroom.

I look at Harry in the reflection of the mirror, leaning himself against the doorway in his black shirt and black tight jeans. His arms were crossed while a small grin plastered his face.

I smirk lightly at him and run my fingers through my air, tossing the curls around a bit.

"I thought I needed to fit in a little more while I'm there." I mumble while looking at myself in the small sink mirror.

He walks up behind me, snaking
his arms around my waist from behind me. His cheek presses against the side of my head, looking into my eyes through the reflective surface.

"You'll fit in just fine with that chain around your neck." He smiles while narrowing his eyes down to see the long silver chain with the Malignant pendant around it. The silver hangs quiet low, ending at my abdomen.

"Would you like it back?" I ask.

"For the last time no, I gave it to you baby. It makes me happy you wear it." He snickers while his dimples pop.

"I just like having it on, it reminds me of you constantly." I grasp the pendant in my hand, pushing my button lip out. He smiles and nods, agreeing with me.

"Do you wanna wear one of my flannels over this so you don't get cold?" He asks, referring to the tight long sleeve shirt.

I nod with a small toothy smile, "Green one please."

He chuckles and pecks my cheek before walking out of the small contained room.

I finish with my hair and walk out of the bathroom, shutting the light off behind me and seeing Harry come out of our room with the green plaid flannel clenched in his abnormally large hand.

I look over the railing and see that Louis and Niall don't seem to be here, making me arch my brow.

"Did they leave all ready?" I ask him as he walks towards me.

"Yeah, they went early to make sure their wasn't any Salvation." He says while handing me the thick fabric material.

I throw it on my arms and leave the loose material open so it hangs off my shoulders. It smells just like him, my favourite scent.

"Oh," I nod, hoping to god Salvation won't show up.

"But don't worry, I'm sure they won't find out about the party." He says while wrapping his arms around my lower back and pulling our hips together.

"Lets hope not. Should we get going?" I say while tangling my fingers in the back of his curls.

"I have to do one more thing." His voice goes quiet while bringing his lips to my neck. I'm caught completely off guard at his sinister lips attaching to my soft skin.