Chapter 2

Y/n POV.

" your cooking is soooo good noona~ " Jimin praises me as he keep eating the breakfast that I just made a while ago.

" really? Eat a lot okay Jiminie~ " I pat his head and he closes his eyes clearly enjoying my touch.

This kid really likes attention~

I can't help but to smile when I'm having that thought in my mind. I only met him last night but he already has a spot inside of my heart.

" why are you smiling noona? " Jimin asks with his mouth full of food making his cheeks looks so chubby and it reminds me of mochi.

" Nothing~ "

I stare at him. He looks so cute and innocent making me want to taint him....

No Y/n! Stop with the dirty thoughts!! I snap myself from those dirty thoughts that keep lingering in my head and remember that I need to tell something to Jimin.

" eat fast. We need to go to hospital after this " is the thing I want to tell him. But as soon as I finish the sentence, Jimin stops eating and looks at me, eyes wide.

" no!!! I don't want to go there!!!! The doctors will inject meee!!!! " Jimin throws the spoon he was holding a while ago onto the ground.

" Jimin, don't do that. Please be a good boy and listen to what I say. " I give him a stern look causing him to lower his gaze as he sobs continuously. I can only sigh seeing him like this. " I promise, you will not get injected or anything that you don't like okay? " I speak in a soft tone trying to coax and console him.

" re-really? Pinky promise? " Jimin holds his cute and chubby pinky finger out and I link our fingers together.

" Yes, Pinky promise baby boy~ " I smile.

************************************

" Jimin! Palli wears your clothes! " I shout at Jimin because he doesn't want to wear his clothes and he wants ME to do it. I REPEAT! HE WANTS ME TO DO IT!! No way in the hell I will do that.

" b-but I want you to help me wear the clothes! " he does the only thing he's good at which is aegyo. How can I resist them. Can you? I get up from the bed with a heavy heart, grabbing Jimin's white shirt along and help him to wear it.

" y-you wear your jeans for yourself " I throw him the jeans that I borrow from my brother, who left it in the guest bedroom right after when I'm done putting on his shirt.

" no! Help me to wear it! " Jimin stomps his feet on the floor childishly while sticking out his bottom lips in the process.

Oh my god Park freaking Jimin..... Are trying to kill me?

" father, mother, grandfather, grandmother..... Please help meee " I mutter under my breath and luckily, Jimin is too busy sulking to care about what I say. After a few minutes passing by and when I feel like we're going to be late, I give up and do what he wants which is helping him wearing the jeans. " here. " I take the jeans from Jimin's grasp and kneel down on my knees. Somehow, this position makes me think of the dirty things.

Oh my god Y/n.... You really need to snap out of it! He acts like a child, how can the smallest thing he does turn you on so easily. You really need to get laid girl....

*****************
So, do you like this chapter? Sorry for the bad grammar. I hope you like it!

Please vote and comment~
:)