Prologue

"I want you...I've always wanted you." 

Ryan whispered as he bit his bottom lip.

My heart couldn't help but race as the thought sank in that he really did notice me. That he wanted me. My eyes staring into his,  yet flickering to his lips. I wanted to just kiss him but my body wouldn't let me. Backed up against the sink in the boys bathroom, him hovering over me, I felt my body heating up. I knew no one would come in. The school was empty like everyone had disappeared. Nervousness reared it's ugly head around the corner, my breath quickened and the air seemed thicker.

"Don't be nervous Kenzie...I know you want me." Ryan licked his lips as his hands slid down to my waist.

As he moved closer towards me I heard music blasting, the loudness ringing in my ears. Looking around, I noticed Ryan not moving. His eyes burning into me, staring at me blankly. I listened closely to the music.

"This ain't fo no fuck bitch....T-dot that my clique.

All this gold that's my shit...my goons rep for one-six..."

The fuck? Is that Honey Cocaine? Suddenly I closed my eyes tightly. When I opened them, it became clear to me that I was laying in bed. Realizing it was all a dream, my imagination seeping into my unconsciousness.

"Can't even have him in your dreams Kenzie."

I mumbled under my breath while staring at the ceiling.