1| Wifey

(At the Hemsworth Estate)

Waking up to the sight of my wife sleeping peacefully was a beautiful sight. It just made me want to stay in bed all day.

“Good morning beautiful,” I greet her and she smiles at me.

“Hey, handsome.” She looks at me with those beautiful green eyes of hers. Her black hair was a mess…a sexy beautiful mess.

Helena Alyssa Keller is the love of my life. When I was a rude, bad boy looking for trouble, almost getting myself killed, she saved me. I'm forever grateful for that.

“I'm going to take a bath before going to work. Want to join me?” I wiggle my eyes and she blushes.

“I'll still very tired from last night, so I'll be out in 10 minutes.” She mumbles shyly before resting back.

I laugh a hearty one before kissing her lips and getting my ass off the bed before I do something that will make me late to work.

***

After I got dressed, I found Alyssa sitting in our living room dressed in a silk robe. She stands up when I approach her.

“Come home to me, okay?” She says cutely.

“I will. Make me something special for dinner. I love you.” I tell her honestly, kissing her pink sweet lips before walking out of our bedroom with my suitcase.

“Good morning, sir Bryce.” The head of the household chores, Charles, greets me at the front door of our Hemsworth Mansion.

I nod at him in greeting before heading to my jeep wrangler where my driver was already waiting with the door open. I got in and he drove us to Hems Worthy Mall.

***

When I was certain everything was going okay at the mall, I head to my own construction company to finish some paperwork.

I was finishing up some document when my mother- Clara and my sister- Claire walked in professionally.

Claire looks a lot like mom- same grey eyes except Claire's is more cold-like. Mom has brown hair like me while Claire has auburn hair.

“Have you figured out who has been embezzling money from us?” Mother asked straight to the point.

I get off my seat and join her on the couches while Claire scans through some of my manila folder with documents in it.

“Not yet, but Lyle is working on it.” I inform them.

As if on cue, my best friend- Lyle Zheng came into my office. Lyle has his own bodyguard agency. He was my bodyguard when I was in danger. Lyle was in the special force- the best.

Someone in the company has been stealing company money and Lyle is the one I trust most to deal with it.

“Hello, Ma'am. Claire.” Lyle greets and they smile at him.

“How's the case going?” I ask him and he clears his throat.

“I still haven't found him yet, but I feel like we're getting close.” He answered and my mom sighed.

“Please find him, Lyle.” Mom tells him in which he nodded.

“As for you, Bryce,” Mom turns to me. “Its been 3 months already, John is complaining about how he hasn't become a grandpa.”

“Well, father's going to have to wait-” I was cut off by my dad slamming the doors as he walked in.

“-I am getting old, Bryce. How long do I have to wait for a grandchild?” John, my dad, said, joining us.

Well, well. What a lovely family reunion!

“Alyssa…” I start to say, but then look at Lyle, silently telling him to leave which he does immediately. “Alyssa … and I have been trying a lot, dad. I don't know what is wrong.”

“Go get a check up.” Claire said bluntly.

I give her a look. “I'm perfectly fine, sister.”

She smiles innocently. “I meant for Alyssa.”

“Whatever, just start the baby making process. I'm not getting any younger.” And with that, they all leave me alone with the thought of my wife.

This will be too much pressure on Alyssa.